Sign in

"Woah."

"Close your mouth Pandora, or you'll end up eating flies," I reply smirking.

I don't blame her it's quite a sight in front of us. On either side there are two lines of people of all shapes and sizes. on the left you have the males pushing and shoving each other, trying to start fights, and on the right you have the girls standing around giggling and gossiping. Once you get signed in you can mill around in the large courtyard or go to you temporary dorms and try and get a bunk near your friends. All of this field is surrounded by dense forest that has hardy trees which climb into the sky.

Last year I enjoyed the view, i still do. it's amazing, the only downside is that we are about two hours away from the nearest road. Makes a very pissy ride to get here. "This... is ... AMAZING!!!!" Mavis shouts right next to us. With a small smile I climb into the back of the monsterous black truck and throw the bags over the side for Pandora and Mavis, as well as a few others that we rode with. using one of the off roading tires, i make my way down and pick up my own bag before dragging the two gapping idiots to the line.

Hefting my bag over my shoulder I listen to the bickering between Mavis and Pandora about some Supernatural show they are both obsessed with. I personally don't watch a lot of TV. I prefer training and tactical work. Mavis's Father said that I will end up with a beta position when i'm older due to a natural talent that I seem to possess. After he mentioned that my father started training me to no end, I don't mind, I'm pretty vicious when I want to be and it helps get the anger out.

"Awe, look one of the leftovers actually showed up. And she brought a band of misfits with her too!" Turning with a glare I look over at the girl behind me. She's smirking while the girls behind her are laughing like dying hyena's. One actually snorts! She-bitch turns and glares at her.

"who's she?" I ask calmly to the Alpha's daughter. Mavis puts her hand on my shoulder, damn no-go I was hoping to disfigure that perfectly makeuped face. "Elizabeth Welsh, Pleasure to meet you," Mavis says holding her hand out. Wow she-bitch is actually an Alpha's daughter. Surprising, she doesn't look strong at all, wonder how big her wolf is. "Ohh, no i don't communicate with dirt like you, let alone touching, "She says shaking her hand like just thinking about it gave her some disease. leaning over she whispers over to her possy "Never now where these animals have been." twirling her platinum blond hair over she shoulder she struts to the front of the line in her gold high heels.

"Zuri!" My head snaps over to Pandora and that's when i realize i've been glaring and snarling in the direction she went. Mavis gives me a sad smile "She's the Gold Mountain pack princess, stuck up right?" I breath in deep, our pack might not be anywhere near their ranking but she should respect our Alpha too. "Those greedy little shits wouldn't even know what end of a sword to pick up," I snarl at Mavis. "Zuri," Mavis says in a soft yet commanding tone. Huffing I apologize, normally anyone else snarling at her would result in an ass whooping. She may not look it but she's got enough skill with a whip to own your ass. Though she's still not aloud to fight with the rest of us when battles are going on.

After an hour more of bickering between Pandora and Mavis while I silently stew and plot revenge we make it to the front of the line. The lady sitting there is haggard and evil looking. With an eternal frown and glasses sliding down to the end of her nose she looks like a librarian for the dead. "Hello," Mavis says politely. "I'm Mavis Andrews and this is Pandora Baker and Zuri Sharmane." The lady looks at us with dead eyes before finding our names in her sheets. She shifts her hand towards the girls dorms behind her without saying anything.Taking that as the go ahead Mavis walks towards them followed by Pandora and I.

I just pass the table when a skeletal hand shoots out and latches itself to my forearm. With wide eyes i turn back around to face the lady. "You should be careful, my dear. You've drawn attention from a few... dangerous sources." She warns with her gravely worn out voice. Dumbstruck I simply nod my head at her. she lets go and turns to the line as if nothing has happened.

"Come on Zuri!" Pandora shouts "I want good bunks! You can stare at the guys later!" Turning back I jog to catch up with my two best friends. What on earth did she mean by that? Is She-bitch Elizabeth plotting something? Ha! i'd like to see her face when she's on the rocks at the bottom of a ravine.

"No" Pandora says simply looking at me while Mavis nods her head. I raise my eyebrow at them. Pandora smiles "You have your evil smirk going sweet cheeks, whatever your thinking is gonna be halted until this is over." "Elizabeth is a bitch, but she's one that has a strong pack to back her up, I even heard some males are being paid to watch over her during the run until an important Alpha comes around. No 'accidents' will be occurring." Mavis says with air quotes. "I wasn't thinking about her or any 'accidents' either." I say mimicking her. "But i digress, no accidents will happen while we're here." She snorts and turns around marching towards the dorms "When pigs fly."

"The First Pig Flew In 1909!" I shout back to her.