Hey stranger

"Please"
"No"
"Please"
"No"
"Please!"
"FINE! JUST SHUT UP!" I yell at Gabriela. I haven't been in a good mood since the fight and Gabriela nagging me to forgive her wasn't helping it. "Ya! Besides my plan worked out perfectly! Well, I intended to get my brother to come see you fight. I was gonna challenge you but then we seen you fighting our best fighter! It was AMAZING!" She squeals. I give her a dirty look.

"We'll be sisters!" She cheers. Sisters... Sisters... SISTERS! I turn to look at her. Pointing a finger at her I let out a strangled fake laugh. "Ha... Haha... NO." I sprint out of the dorms. Brilliant, fucking brilliant.

"Zuri!" Turning ready to chew someone out I see a frustrated looking Mavis. Furrowing my brow in confusion I look at her "What?" She walks up to me with a confused look on her face "where are you going?" My confusion doubles at her words "what do you mean?" "Your not allowed to participate in any activities before the run," she says with an weird overly sad face. "What?" I ask, if I don't participate I can't learn anything about the run. I won't know the roots or be able to form any plans. I'll be defenseless. "You fought with another female outside of practice. You've been 'banished' from preparing for the run" she states simply "I'm sorry, Pandora and I have been trying to explain the situation but they were having none of it." As she says that several of the girls in the area laugh and gossip to themselves. Ann, The girl I fought, though having a horrible looking bruise on her jaw is smirking.

I walk away from the training grounds where everyone was practicing. I walk into the woods outlaying the field and punch a tree. This is such bullshit, that ass starts shit and I get punished? We were technically on the training ground! Collapsing into the dirt I think of a plan to get revenge and make it clear what happens when someone fucks with me.

"Someone is in a bad mood," a deep voice grumbles next to the tree. Jerking in the opposite direction I glare at the intruder. "The hell asshole?" My anger dissipates while I look at him.

Pitch black hair is the first thing I take in. So dark it seems to absorb all the sunlight around it. His cat-like green eyes seem to see right through you while his smirk tugs a small scar on his jaw. These looks along with the 5 o-clock shadow, leather jacket, dark blue jeans, and black boots he had a hot biker look going.

Sighing I can feel my horrid mood slightly get better, not that I wanted it to. "Can you go away? I'm plotting revenge right now." He let out a short deep chuckle and sat next to me also leaning against the oak tree. "From what I hear you've been fighting with Ann, not only that but you broke her jaw." Shrugging my shoulders I look at him "Guess I'm sorry for landing your fighter on her ass." Tilting his head back he roars with laughter. His abnormally long fangs on show. "As if that good for nothing pup would be in our pack. never, at least you knocked her down a few pegs. She was starting to think she was hot shit and as a result she was getting too close to our boarders for our liking. Hopefully you saved us a pest to rid ourselves of."

... Great. That would explain why he felt more dangerous than all the other males I've come across. After not seeing anyone from the Red Mountain Ridge pack I just assumed they didn't actually show up. "I believe your pack should be training or checking out females yes?" I say to him. Surprisingly my voice is even. I don't really want to be here with some male dancing the line between sanity and rabidness. Their is another reason why the Defenders are named such. There land lays between the Red Mountain Ridge pack and other packs. The Red Ridge Mountain pack has over two times the land than a normal pack and as a result the Dark mountain pack cover a long, yet thin strip of land. It's larger as well though not as nearly as large as the Reds. They are the first line of defense should the Red Mountain Ridge pack decide to attack anyone.

"It's impolite to stare," the strangers words knock me back to the present. When my eyes come back into focus he's looking at me with an eyebrow raised. "Sorry," I reply "it's boring talking to you." He smirks at my answer "Would you rather us be doing something else?" He asks leaning closer. I can feel my ice blue eyes getting larger the closer he got but I refused to back down. "Yup, I would like to screw those losers over and if you'd like to help your welcome to." He slowly leans away but the glint in his eye tells me that he knew I switched topics to avoid the situation.

"I'm in, our pack only showed up to give Jonathan hell." He states crossing his muscular arms across his chest. Curious how he didn't say Alpha Jonathan like a normal wolf should have, but something tells me that they don't follow rules anyway. "Alright, have any ideas?" He once again raises a dark eyebrow "It's your revenge." Reply's the cocky asshole.

Sighing dramatically I think for a time while he leans his head against the tree and closes his eyes. An evil smirk comes across my face.
I elbow him in the side causing him to jerk his head over to me with a glare. A snarl almost makes its way out of his chest but not quite. "I have the perfect plan." Surprisingly after he hears me say this he smiles back.