Sweet 16

I hope you like it and I'm only 12 so go easy on me,love u
LUCY's POV
Hi my name is lucy heartfillia( don't know how to spell). I'm a celestial Mage and,proud member of fairy tail the number one guild in fiore.

It's my 16th birthday and I'm on my way to the guild,to see if I can get my team to go on a mission with me.

Lately they've been ignoring me ever since lissana came " back from the dead ". Auctually most of the guild has, I just don't know why,the only ones who remember my presence was Gajeel,Mira,the exceeds,Wendy, Romeo, and lissana her self. They keep trying to get the others to remember me but I didn't care.I just wanted to go on a mission with my team, that's all that mattered to me anymore.

I was so busy I didn't notice I had already arrived at the large gate like doors to the guild. I took a deep breath and pushed the huge doors open only to be met by a barrel flying in my direction. I quickly ducked as Wendy and Romeo run up to me" HAPPY BIRTHDAY" they shouted out in unison." Thanks guys" I said as I saw Mira,Lissana, and Gajeel walk up to me." Happy birthday lulu" the sisters said in unison while giving me a hug. " Thanks guys" I said one more time. Gajeel gave me an awkward sideways hug, then patted my back" Happy birthday bunny girl"." Hahaha" I laughed sarcastically at his nickname for me. He called me that ever since I was dared to put on a bunny costume for his little performance.

So far my 16th has been pretty good that is,until I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned only to be met by non other than team Natsu and I could tell something was wrong because Natsu had a very serious expression that replaced the goofy grin I loved so much." We need to talk"

Sorry it's short but I hope you like it. I would write more but stupid school tomorrow and homework I don't own fairy tail I love you all peace out,Queenoffairys ❤️💛💚💙💜