The Family

Hey guys hope you liked my last chapter I have had help from my squad for the rest of the OCC's it's not that hard to come up with ideas with your friends but when we couldn't decide it was like a hell so I hope you enjoy my new chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lucy's POV
I've only been in there house for a few hours and they already treat me like family.I told them my story and they absolutely hate fairy tail for what they did.

Jinx has long purple hair that goes mid back. She is really bubbly and perky but can be somewhat terrifying if you cross her.

Jitt has short red hair and despite her politeness at the front door they both can be pretty rude, but who am I to judge.

"So are you a Mage" I asked Jitt. She was about to answer when there was a knock on the door." Looks like you're in trouble Jitt " Jinx said as she skipped to open the door.

"Oh no plz don't let it be Niza"Jitt mumbled under her breath." Hey Niza, hey Erina"I heard Jinx greet the people at the door." Eyyyyy" I heard a voice say " heyya" I heard a second voice greet back.

That's when I saw it, Jitt was shaking in a corner." Umm are you okay Jitt" I got no response.

"who are you, and what are you doing here" I turned to the speaker and saw a short girl, shorter than the rest,with short crystal blue hair that went only to her shoulders.

Then Jinx came back into the living room with another girl who was taller then all of them. She had brown hair that was put into a braid that only reached barley past her shoulders.

Then Jinx stood in front of me and said "Guys this is Lucy she will be staying with us from now on okay"Then Jitt stood in front of me as well.

"Sorry but she really needed help plz" Jitt pleaded to the blue haired girl. "Fine but your paying for food for a week " she said " Deal" Jitt said.

Then the brown haired girl turned to me " Don't worry she's only grumpy because we didn't have enough money to buy an Marth figure.( Fire Emblem)

"It's okay" I answered staring at the grumpy girl."My name is Erina by the way and that's Niza" Erina said pointing at the girl."I'm guessing you already know Jitt and Jinx" she said with a giggle.

Then Jinx grabbed my attention and said " Welcome to the family plz excuse the bickering" with a big smile plastered on her face I couldn't help but laugh.
Erina's POV
We're going to be the weirdest family in the history of families,this will be fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how was that I'm sorry it's short like the rest but it's almost time for me to go to sleep so with lots of love,Queenoffairys ❤️💚💜💙💛