Leaving the family

Hey guys sorry bout the wait but I've been reading more than writing and writers block is contagious

Masters pov
"Who is it" I asked" it's lucy" I heard the person say. "Who, oh right lucy dear, sorry about that" I said remembering that Lucy was a member of the guild. I finally looked up from my paper work only to be met by big brown tearing eyes.

"Why are you crying my child" I asked worried what the answer might be. " I-I'm l-leaving the g-guild"she stammered out. I felt my eyes start to water"W-why my child" I couldn't believe my ears lucy said that she wanted to be a part of fairy tail for the rest of her life.

"Because no one even remembers my presence and team Natsu kicked me off the team....the only ones who remembers me are very few." I started letting my tears fall,"O-okay" I was disappointed with the guild but also with the fact that I too forgot my child. "Give me your hand" I told her, she did as told and I waved my hand over her's and the mark was gone.

Lucy's pov
My mark was gone leaving my bare skin." Good bye,Mockorav"(did I spell it right). And with that I left his office and down the stairs.

"Lucy I'm so sorry about team Natsu I didn't join there team after what they did to you." Lisanna said with a teary face." It's okay Liz you stayed by my side so don't even think about blaming yourself, okay " I said to her with a watery smile." Okay if you say so" she said in a hush.

"Thank you" I said pulling her into a hug." I'm going home, bye Liz""bye" she said pulling away. I quickly ran out of the guild door and to my house to pack to leave Mongolia.

So what do you think I'm sorry it's short but I'm really trying here love all of you  and I don't own any of these characters ,
Queenoffairys 💙💚💛💜❤️