Faking Deliquency

t i t l e : Faking Delinquency

a u t h o r' s u s e r n a m e : TaintedRain

c a t e g o r y : Teen Fiction, Humor

r a t e d : PG-13

d e s c r i p t i o n :

One girl. One camp for delinquents. One hell of a summer.

Falice Winters has always been the goody-two shoes. Her twin Arabelle . . . not so much. So what happens when their dad plans to ship Arabelle off to a camp to clean up her act? Well, naturally, Arabelle would find a way out.

Her solution? Falice! It was a simple plan: Falice would pretend to be Arabelle and go to the delinquent camp while Arabelle got to have the time of her life with her boyfriend in London.

Falice thought her summer was going to consist of sitting on the couch reading novels all day or hanging out with her friends. Never did it cross her mind that she would be pretending to be her sister in a camp of delinquents. But now she's stuck at a camp all summer where being rude is the new "in."

And everything turns for the worse when someone figures out her secret.

Will Falice survive the summer? Or will everyone learn that she's faking delinquency?

Completed

r e v i e w : Okay, SO, this book is freaking amazing like I couldn't stop reading if my life depended on it. In school all I could think about was this story (not even joking, I almost got my phone taken away). I flew through this book, it was entertaining and so many twists and turns I didn't see coming. The romance in this isn't cliché as it may sound, I for one love it. And I love Will, because you know, he's Will. (After you read it you'll understand the inside joke in that sentence) I couldn't help but squeal at Falice and Will's relationship it was too cute. I recommend everyone to read it because it's hilarious, unique, absolutely adorable romances, and amazing character development. It's simply awesome.