My Muted Mate

Title: My Muted Mate

Author's Username: Maroon1479

Category: Werewolf

Rated: PG-13

Description: Abigail has a secret; her mother an alcoholic and her father beats her. For the cost, her baby brother wont get beat like she does if she does whatever her father say. Either it's to cook, clean, steal, do horrible in school, or not talking.

Abigail doesn't have any friend and she doesn't talk. Not because she can't, but because she's not aloud. She can't speak a word about what happens at home and really, she doesn't want to talk. She doesn't want to get close to anyone because she scared for them.

Abigail had to move because her father lost his job and the only work he can find is out of town. He doesn't like to stay in the same town after loosing a job. He finds it humiliating.

On Abigail first day at a new school, a certain boy seems to be interested in her. Abigail doesn't know why since they're nothing about her that's interesting about her.

Scott was like every other guy-aside from being a werewolf. His whole family are werewolves. He feels so out of place though because most of his family members are already mated at the age of fourteen, but he's sixteen and mate-less.

Scott is popular. He's a good boy; he gets straight A's, plays for football, loved by everyone, care-free, and loving.

When new girl, Abigail show up, he's wonder struck. He knew he found her since he has felt something he never felt before with a girl before.

But when she doesn't talk to him, he's worried she might be deaf, muted, or worse-not like him.

Completed

My Review: I love this story because it's not cliché, it doesn't have a bad boy and a shy good girl, like most stories, and I love that. It's so much more.

P.S. This story has a spin-off called My Rebellious Mate.

P.P.S. That story has a spin-off called My Warlock Mate.