Bedroom Window View...

Title: Bedroom Window View...

Author's Username: mica_blue

Category: Romance, Humor

Rated: PG-13

Description: Summer is her favorite time of the year. Because that's when she gets to watch (not stalk) the boy she fell in love with who lives across the street. Naomi spends every summer at her aunt's house and does absolutely nothing but gaze dreamily at West Gray as he and his friends do all sorts of crazy things. She doesn't have a single friend in that neighborhood yet she knows every single one of them. But one day, fate gets tired of her unprogressive one-sided love and decides to get things going, and by fate it means her mysteriously smart white cat, Whisky. With her help, Naomi finds herself in the middle of what she only used to watch from her bedroom window...

Completed

My Review: This story is so cute. I feel like it's more of a summer read and since summer is coming I think you should definitely read this. I laughed, and laughed while reading this story is writing amazingly and the characters are so unique and awesome and fantastic and West Gray is definitely in my top five male characters. And I seriously can't believe how unique and innocent this story is I will definitely be reading this again just so it can put a smile on my face. The author did an amazing job at creating each and every one of the characters personalities and it's positively AMAZING. Read this story ASAP.

P.S. This book is the second part of a spin off series, and you don't have to read the first or third to understand it.

The first is called Heart Strings and that's about the romance of Naomi's friends Alex and Raysa.

The second is Bedroom Window View...

The third is Irresistibly Sweet and that's about the cutest kid on the planet and that's Tyler Gray, West' cute chocolate loving little brother.