Mate of Honor

Title: Mate of Honor

Author's Username: DreamTillDawn

Category: Werewolf, Romance

Rated: PG-13

Description: "Don't ever do that again, Roxie! You scared me half to death! I thought something had happened to you," His eyes shone with anger and sadness at the last before he growled, "You ran." Roxie lifted her arms up around his neck making the growls coming from deep in his chest stop as he looked down at her confused as she whispered, "And you chased."

Running from a dark secret, Roxie has spent her life protecting and caring for her twin sister, Rosie. Now that Rosie is getting married to a werewolf, Roxie is forced to interact with people who could reveal her secret such as the best man, her supposed 'mate', who keeps prying to find out why Roxie is so reserved. And Ella, her best friend from the orphanage that started it all and shares the same secret as Roxie. Secrets like theirs has to come out eventually, and on the bumpy road of two month wedding planning, everything is going to go up in the air.

Completed

My Review: I started reading it I couldn't stop, and plus the twins are awesome. Rosie is hilarious and Roxie is a badass, the whole story is so unique which was surprising because there is just so many similar stories about werewolves not just on Wattpad but published novels too, so it was refreshing. Must read, guys.