9) Red Alert. Or maybe Red A-Bert

They had fu.cked .
In the shower.
And somehow neither Frank nor Gerard slipped in the times Gerard was taking it up the ass.

Gerard was a very slutty bottom and Frank hadn't quite recovered from that because Gerard was hot as hell.

However that wasn't a point he was going to to put forward as tried on Mikey's shirt, in Mikey's presence.

"Great. It's fits. Thanks Mikey!"

"Another miracle. I should be a saint." Mikey laughed before Pete intruded with some choice comments about how homosexual Mikey was and that if he ended up in heaven he'd still be burnt alive the second he entered the pearl gates.

Frank met Gerard in the corridor, and Gerard's shirt for a lot tighter than Frank's. And if Frank wasn't already a little wary he was also turned on, again.

"You look really nice Gee." Frank said, because that was all he could muster.

"You look so gorgeous Frankie. Shall we walk down?" Gerard offered up his arm, and Frank linked up with him, as they walked down to the restaurant.

It was very nice, the sort of place you'd propose to your partner at. Frank tugged awkwardly at his shirt as a waiter lead them to their table.

"What do you think of this place Frankie?" Gerard asked once they were seated, very smug with his achievements.

"This is fancy Gee. This is really fancy, I have too many tattoos and too few political opinions for this place." Frank blushed, but was really glad to be there with Gerard.

"It's my treat Frankie. Let me spoil you and rob Mikey. Anyway I have too many political options and too few tattoos so I balance us out."

Frank grinned at Gerard, completely smitten with the beautiful boy he was very closely aquatinted with.

"Oh Frankie...how I love you." Gerard said, his voice soft and wistful like when he first met Frank. The tone of his voice was what Frank focused on till the notion of his words set in.

He was a little alarmed, but I didn't phase him, how casually he let Frank know his feelings and how sincere he was.

Frank hummed softly, and "How do you love me? Why do you love me?"

"I love you, you're beautiful, and so sweet. You're such a wonderful influence on me and you're so beautiful, like wow but also like wow because you're a nice person, who bought me flowers and made me feel yellow inside and made me want to share that. And I really like that." Gerard was so sweet and stumbled in his ode and Frank was ready to lean across the table and kiss him right then and there. Then Gerard added a uncultured but appreciated comment, "And you're also a great fu.ck"

Frank almost laughed, he spluttered a little.

"That statement was quite loveable." Frank noted. "I'd go so far to say that I'm in love with the statement, I'm certainly in love with the speaker."

Gerard blew Frank a kiss, as the waitress came to take their order. Not a prime time to talk, not when people are developing their feelings.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Frank kissed Gerard at his door, Gerard had insured to drop Frank off at his apartment.

"Goodbye Gee. I love you." The words seemed so precious to say to Gerard but they seemed to slip out so easily Frank was surprised he hadn't said anything at their first meeting.

"Bye Bye Frankie. I love you."

Gerard left his beautiful boyfriend, and that made him kind of sad because he really didn't like where he was going to go after Frank closed the door.

Gerard sighed and turned in the direction of a corner shop cafe and started to hope that Bert had spilt coffee on the floor, slipped and broke his neck.

But the lights were still on.

"Gerard Way." Bert said as Gerard sulked into the cafe. "Pity, you're late. I wanted to talk about Frank. I guess well have to skip the formalities and I'll give up my blow job to ask- What the fu.ck are you doing to this poor kid?!"

"Bert-"

"This kid was wearing Spider-Man boxers when he walked in today. The kid-"

"He's 27. I don't think that's a kid in anyone's eyes."

"The adult them. The adult is like a kid, he's not going to be able to handle you. Only I can handle you." Bert flipped the Open sign over to Close giving Gerard his cue to go, after his interrogation so he could go home and cry because Frank was going to be ruined just like Gerard had thought only two nights ago, and his mind was waring with Bert's skeptic attitude and Frank's caring glow.

He knew Bert had a point but he couldn't override what Frank was saying because Frank was perfect and Gerard was in love, and no matter how whimsical he got around Frank, Frank had never let him float of into nothingness or let Gerard do anything exceedingly bad. Frank had however, let Gerard fall in love with him so maybe the tally of bad things was G:666-F:1.

So Gerard cried. He cried because his heart was not letting him ignore his love, and his head didn't want to but the common sense he often found himself with out was making an untimely appearance.

Sorry this is short but I literally updated twice today so ha. All is good.
I also hate Gerard and Bert's relationship in this fic but I want things to be dramatic so ha. All is good.
-M x