Chapter eight - you are perfect.

Greenie16: Guess what?

Bloodywalljumper: What?

Greenie16: You're cute.

Newt blushed as he smiled at his computer screen, typing a message back.

Bloodywalljumper: Says you.

Greenie16: Skype me.

Bloodywalljumper: hm?

Greenie16: You can read. Skype me.

Newt blushed, and ran for a mirror. He quickly grabbed a comb and ran it through his hair. He was in an old white tank top with a stain on it. In a hurry, he pulled it off and threw on an oversized sweater.

Newts computer began to ring with a skype call from Thomas. The blonde hurried over to answer it.

"Hey." Thomas smiled.

Newt melted at his smile. "Hi, Tommy."

"What's up?" The brunette asked. Newt shrugged and grabbed a piece of paper from his bed. On that paper was a drawing of a guitar. "Look what I drew, Tommy!" He smiled.

Thomas clapped. "How talented you are!"

"Who are you, Yoda?" Newt giggled. Thomas struck into laugher, causing Newt to laugh again. Newt laughed and laughed and snorted.

Newts brown eyes flashed open and he quickly covered his mouth. Thomas stopped laughing as looked at Newt who was very nervous.

Come on, Newt. Did you have to snort? Really? Do you have any idea how unattractive it is to snort?! I can't believ- "God, you are so perfect."

Newt blinked. "..What?" Thomas smile at his hands for a moment. "You are so perfect."

Me? Perfect? "No, no, no, Tommy. I am far from perfect." Newt protested.

"Everything about you is perfect." Thomas argued gently, "Your hair, your eyes, your laugh, your snorts, your voice, your arms, your hands, your feet, your teeth, your nose, your jaw, literally anything on you or about you is perfect."

Newt was redder than a tomato. "You really are too sweet to me, Tommy. I wish I could give you a hug."

"Well, I can come over and get one."