What is going on ?!

Sorry for the delay and my skills are getting  rusty . Exams are the end of me. Anyway, let the story go on!Boys and girls. Behold!!!

Annabeth's Pov:

" I..Is he in Coma again? How is he?"

He looked at me gravely. "He is........."

" Will! Spit it!"

"He is not in coma.He is ... poisoned!"

Posioned. How ? How can Percy be poisoned ? Unless..

Will seemed to read my mind. He nodded" Yes. Annabeth, Gaia did it."

" What poison?" I asked frantically.

"I don't know. Even after having so many years of experience for being a healer, I had never seen this type of poison before.All I know about this poison is that is a slow acting poison as it seems to kill the victim cell by cell. Literally, but somehow it spreads very quickly"Will said gravely, shaking his head as if Percy was a dead man.

" Will!You have to help him,please.I ca...can't live without him" I said as streams of hot tears rolls down my cheeks, shaking Will desperately.

Why?!

Why can't a hero's life end well.Percy have down nothing wrong,instead he saved Olympus twice! Why must the fates torture him like that?What am I going to do without Percy?

I was so distracted by the thoughts and questions in my mind that I didn't know I was still shaking Will and Will is calling my name.

"Annabeth!Y-you can stop now!" Will yelled/screamed.

"I am sorry.I am so sorry , Will.I was too... too-" I tried to apologies as much as I can, but Will cut me off. 

 " Its okay, Annabeth.I understand your urgency. If I am in your shoes , I would have been much worse.Anyone would be" Will suggested, trying to comfort me." I can ask my father.He could help Percy."

I nodded.

" Percy is in the room just down the corridor" Will said , pointing to the door at the end of the room.

I thanked Will quickly and dashed down the corridor without saying"goodbye".

When I reached the door, I suddenly stopped.How would Percy be? Would I go in and find him dead instead? 

I shook my head.Stop thinking the bad things.Stop jinxing things. I took in a deep breath and opened the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And this is the end of the chapter.Hope it is not too bad since my skills are getting rusty because of my examinations.The examinations caused me to be very sad.

So thank  Bella because she was the one who convinced me to continue writing this story and don't let tests affect me.I almost stopped but yeah....

Enjoy !