XOXO

This chapter is dedicated to all readers who spend time reading this fanfic. 

Percy's Pov:

If the calculation made by Chiron is right, today will be the last day on earth for me. Well Chiron is immortal and lived for so long. Maybe about 7 thousand years, maybe more.There is almost no way he would make a mistake. 

For just this once I hope Chiron is wrong, maybe I could live until tomorrow. One more day for Annabeth to come back. I am probably doomed and blackjack is going to use my cabin as his stable. I just one wish. I can't believe me, Perseus Jackson son of Poseidon where stubbornness literally flow in my veins , is admitting that I am not going to make it and is writing down Wish list before I kick the bucket. Maybe Blackjack will be happy to help me do that. You never know?

So now I just have to wait for the time to come-

Grover and Nico suddenly burst in, breaking the trail of thoughts in my mind.

" Perce! Perc-" Grover started to shout but I cut him short.

" I know I am about to die G-man, don't shout like it is a latest breaking news." I said, rolling my eyes at him. " Well I guess it is time to say my cheesy fair well sentences."

"NO! Annabeth! She is back and she have the antidote with her." Nico shouted ( I know Nico don't shout, but let's just make a little change to that theory.) 

Annabeth.She is back. She made it! Maybe there is hope.  I thought. I immediately got up, but just the moment I got a burning pain shot from my feet to my heart. 

My heart feels like its wilting, compressing and shrinking! It hurts! I grabbed my chest and started coughing. My eyes start to become blur, but through the curtain of blur I could see a visible puddle of red on the ground. Blood. 

I feel my legs buck as I collapsed onto the ground. On my burning skin, I feel many cold hands trying to support me. Those cold touches burned into my skin like frost bites.

My head is spinning, my bones feels weak, my heart feeling like a ton of pressure is pushing against it. I feel a shortage of breathe. So this is how dying feels like.

-----------------------------------Cold Silence------------------------------------------

Annabeth's pov

I have reached Camp just on time. I dashed towards the Infirmary once my feet land onto the ground. 

Percy hang in there! You have to make it!  I thought as I rushed into the infirmary. 

When I stepped into the infirmary, what I saw was the last thing I have expected and last thing I have wanted. Percy lying on the floor in a huge pool of blood. His blood.

His hands grabbed his chest tightly.He is basically choking on his own blood as blood continue to spill from his mouth and he is making gurgling sound. I immediately dashed to his side.

"Percy! Hang in there! I got the antidote. You will be just fine!" I cried. I immediately took the bottle of antidote out. I was about to feed him, a hand stopped me. I looked up and saw Nico looking down at me and shook his head.

" His soul is leaving his body, I can feel it. It is too late, Annabeth. I am sorry." Nico said. 

"No!!! Percy don't leave me." I cried as I hugged Percy's head toward my chest.

***************guilty smile****************

Third Person Pov

"A...A-Annabeth.." There was a small voice heard.