The suffering T-T

So this is the chapter that I promised to publish. I apologize for being suck-ass writer and I write the worst stories of all.Horrible,horrible stories.

Now, let's skip the drama, and GET ON WITH THE STORY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

Day 1:

Percy's POV,

Annabeth had just left for the Quest. I honestly feel very guilty as it was I who cause all the trouble and I can't fix it myself .Annabeth has to get herself into danger to fix the trouble that I have cause, and all I can do is lay in bed 24/7, staring at the ceiling of the Infirmary. Totally useless. 

Chiron had explained the poison's effects more in detailed. Firstly, the poison will affect the muscles and bone ,causing me to have no strength which it has. Then it will attack my immune system, causing me to have no strength. Well obviously not the end, after cutting off my immune system so I can't fight the poison, the poison will attack the more important organs. 

The Lungs first, then the brain and lastly the Heart.

There is already minor effects of poison attacking the Lungs, like having frequent attacks of bloody coughs(literally ) and sometime feeling the lack of oxygen even though I wasn't exercising. Actually, its the opposite, I am just laying down.

I have tried to get up many times, trying to do things on my own since I feel pretty fine most of the time while resting. But when the moment I get onto my feet, a wave of nausea will hit and my muscles and bones ached as I do not have  little energy to even support myself. Thank goodness Will was just along the corridor when he heard me fell with a Bang.

Chiron then strictly instructed me to never get out of my bed due to the state I am in. Before he left the infirmary room, he added a note that stills haunt me.

" Remember Percy, if you move more your heart rate will increase. This will cause you heart to pump faster and the poison will kill you even faster. You may never see Annabeth again."

Chiron's voice still rang in my head. Never see Annabeth again.

That was the last thing I have ever wanted.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 2 :

Annabeth's pov:

Time is ticking , if I don't get back to Percy in time I might never be able to see him again. Never be able to see his beautiful sea green eyes. Those eyes are something that I will never get tired off. I enjoy watching a spark of mischief that shines for just a moment in those eyes. Bright yet short. Like a shooting star.

This holiday, I realized that there are things in life that are so dear to you and have a place deep in your heart, yet sometimes we can just forget how it really mean to you. Taking them for granted. 

Well after close to losing Percy once this holiday is a wake up call for me, and I shall never let Percy go. I grip him tight, and never let him leave me. 

Not a chance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 3 :

Percy's Pov

The symptoms and signs are getting worse. Just three days waiting in the infirmary is like 3 millennium. Every moment here, I am having a mental check list in my mind. 

Muscles and bones : Down

Immune system: Down

Lungs: Almost down

Brain : a little.

Heart : Going to. Maybe today,or tomorrow, but soon....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 4 :

Annabeth's Pov:

It has been for 4 days. Just three days left. I seem loss more hope as time pass. I haven't even reach the destination yet. What am I going to do?

Every moment I have to remind myself that there is still hope. Percy is a very stubborn person, stubbornness literally run in his veins, he will keep the promise. He will be fine, he will wait for me to come back.

 I am sure he will , I think......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5:

Percy's Pov

Now I see what Chiron mean by the poison 'attacks' the brain. The poison affects the brain physically and mentally.

I am having bad headaches more and more frequently that  leads to blackouts. But that is not the killer, its the mental attacks that almost kill me. 

I will start hallucinating about scenes during the war when Gaia was in my mind. Scenes where I wake up too late.Too late to stop myself from killing Annabeth. Her blood dripping from my sword, from my hands. Her body laid in my arms.

Because of all these hallucination , Chiron have to call somebody to be in the infirmary with me at all times. Let's just say I can be suicidal anytime. Oh Annabeth, be quick. I am losing my grip more and more as every moment passes by. 

I don't I can uphold the promise, Annabeth.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 6:

Annabeth's Pov

I got the antidote Percy! Hang in there. Always have hope, Percy.

Remember the promise, Percy. I have to wait for me. You must wait for me to get back. We have a lot of  things we haven't accomplish. We are going to New Rome, we are going to start up a family together. We are going to grow old together. So many things we promised each other that we are going to accomplish them together.

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let's just stop here. Well this chapter is basically a crappy one-shot done written by me. Please don't be mad.

 I kind of removed all the details and adventure. Let's just say this chapter is written just to let the readers feel the sadness and struggle that Annabeth and Percy are going through.The purpose of this chapter is to let readers feel the angst, that is all.

Well, I have to admit I am not good at writing stories. But hope you guys love it :)