Is there hope ???

Sorry for the delay, guys.
This chapter is dedicated to Potion_Of_Poison
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's Pov:

I woke up abruptly in a painfully familiar bed. I didn't know what it was that brought me back to consciousness so quickly but I gasped and my eyes flew open as I sat up.

When I woke up, pain brutally hit me in the chest. I gasped and doubled over, panting and struggling to get enough air into my lungs as I gripped my shirt tightly. I was covered in a cold sweat and I shivered.

"Percy" Annabeth looked up. She had red puffy eyes, telling me that he has been crying all day and it broke my heart.
"Percy! What is happening? " Annabeth stood up from her chair and got closer to me.

"It hurts, Annabeth. It hurts. " I managed to say without gasping for air.

With each beat of my heart, pain shot through my chest like shards of glass and it still hurt to breathe in and out.

"Percy?" Annabeth asked, "What's wrong?"

"I'm so cold," I muttered as I shivered violently.

She draped a blanket over me and I nodded my thanks even though it didn't make much of a difference.

"Why is it so painful. What is happening to me. The last thing I remembered was...." My memories were foggy . Then it hit me.

" Blood! I coughed out blood. Annabeth, what the hell is going on? " I asked as waves of fear hit me.

" You are poisoned Perseus." Chiron replied as he entered the room in his wheelchair. I tried to sit up but as I feel pain pass through my body and I start gasping as a unknown pressure starts to act on my chest again.

"Lie down," he instructed.

I lay down on the soft bed as he gently put the stethoscope to my chest, listening to my heartbeat and my breathing. I was so cold that the stethoscope felt warm against my skin. I uttered a little cough despite my desperate attempt not to.I am afraid I would cough out more blood. How would Annabeth feel, I don't want to see her even more sad and depressed. I really want to just put my arms around her and comfort her.

"It's alright, cough," Chiron said gently.

I coughed and it racked my frail body. My weak lungs ached from the sudden movement and I rasped. I breathy groan escaped my lips.

Annabeth gasped as she looked at my shirt.

"It should NOT be that colour," Annabeth whispered.

I was too tired to lift my head and ask what was going on so I just lay there and listened.

"Its positive. Percy is poisoned. Will is correct." Chiron breathed.

"It's spreading.The poison ,it's spreading isn't it?" I asked, looking up at Chiron.

Chiron nodded gravely.

"But by who? " I asked looking from Chiron to Annabeth.

Annabeth and Chiron looked at each other as if they knew something that I don't and I hate it.

" Its Gaia ,Percy. " Annabeth said, tears fell down her cheeks.

I was caught in a moment of shock then realization hit me.

"Please tell me there's an antidote?" Annabeth begged as she looked at Chiron . I almost gave up hope right then. Gaia wouldn't just choose a poison that has an antidote that is easy to get.

"There are only two ways that can remove the poison," Chiron started, "The simpler of the two is for him to become a god but convincing Zeus of such a thing is going to be extremely difficult."Maybe even more difficult than getting the antidote.
"What's the other cure?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, in order to obtain this poison you first must have an antidote. Whoever poisoned Percy must have it," Chiron explained." And in this case , it's Gaia."

"Chiron, how are we going to find Gaia ?" Annabeth asked.

He turned solemnly towards her, "I don't know , Annabeth. But I do know that this type of poison's symptoms will disappear but they'll replaced twice as hard. Base on Percy's condition, I'd say he only has a week at the most left until-"

"I die."

*------------------------------------------------------*
Here is a little cliffy for you guys.
Love u guys.