The Dom

Derek's POV

The first time Derek met Stiles, the young man was wearing a red suit that contrasted with his mole-dotted alabaster skin. He licked his lips in anticipation as he watched the young man getting swarmed by his so-called fans; businessmen and their wives clamoring for the attention of the beautiful man.

He watched from afar for a couple of minutes; he mingled with some of his co-workers, joked with his big sister Laura and had a shot with Boyd.

Truth be told, being here in this party was a waste of time for him; he'd rather be neck-deep in cases rather than dealing with pompous rich men who loved to flaunt their wives or girlfriends in public.

He was rather intrigued when Jackson Whittemore came to him with a pretty strawberry blonde woman in his arms; she was stunning but her beauty was in no comparison with the young man in the red suit, who was currently nowhere to be seen.

"Derek, I'd like you to meet my fiance, Lydia Martin." Jackson said as Lydia smiled at Derek.

Derek smiled back and shook the young lady's hand, "I've heard so many good things about your publishing company. Lots of talent, especially the author of 'Lone Wolf'."

She laughed softly and said, "If you keep digging, you'll eventually find a diamond, Mr. Hale. I'd introduce you to the author but he seems to be nowhere to be seen right now."

"He's here? I'd presume that he's the one wearing the red suit?" Derek asked as his eyes slowly began to wonder around the room. He wanted to see that young man again; maybe talk to him and get to know him.

Jackson snorted and said, "Yep, that's him."

When Derek had enough of talking to his co-workers and business partners, he began to wander around the room until he saw a glimpse of red by the balcony.

He quickly grabbed his coat and headed towards the door, to where the young man in the red suit was.

**

"You look like you're having more fun out here than inside." Derek said to the young man in the red suit.

Striking brown eyes met Derek's green ones; he took a good look at the man in front of him, pink cupid's bow lips that Derek wanted to kiss and bite. He could see a hint of pink on those cheeks and those moles that went down on his neck; he wanted to trace those with his lips and nip at his neck.

Derek could already imagine this young man being on his knees for him and begging him to fuck him. He wanted this man.

"Better here than be with those pretentious businessmen and their monkey suits. It gets really suffocating."  He said with a chuckle and Derek couldn't help but agree with him even though he was one of those guys.

Derek hummed in agreement and said, "I'd be offended but I guess you're right. You look like you have a lot in your mind. You want to share with the class?"

The young man licked his lips and rolled his eyes, "You haven't even bought me dinner, heck, you don't even know my name, and yet, you want to know what's inside of my head? Aren't you moving a little too fast?"

Derek shrugged  nonchalantly and said, "Touche. So, what's your name, beautiful stranger in the red suit?"

He quickly saw the young man look down on his red suit and a blush crept up his cheeks once more.

  "Stiles Stilinski, and what is the name of the dashing stranger in the Armani coat?" the young man, Stiles said as with a shy smile on his face.

Derek's grin grew big as he offered his hand towards Stiles and said, "I'm Derek Hale, it's very nice to meet you, Stiles."

Stiles' eyes widened in surprise as he hesitantly took Derek's hand and shook it.

"It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Hale."

Mr. Hale? I like the sound of that already. Derek thought as he drew closer towards Stiles. He could see Stiles' eyes following every movement that he made and he knew that this young man was hooked.

He couldn't wait to see Stiles beg.

**

Next update will be on Tuesday :)