The Morning After

Stiles woke up with an arm wrapped around his waist, a boner digging in between his ass and a warm breath behind his ear. His body felt like it went through an hour-long workout. He felt sated and quite frankly, his head was clear enough that he could practically feel himself itching to be in front of his laptop if weren't for the hot and sexy man who fucked him into oblivion last night.

He chuckled as he slowly lifted Derek's arm from his waist and went to the bathroom to empty his bladder.

He washed up his face and his eyes widened at the sight of his neck and chest; full of bites and hickeys that could make a nun a swear.

"Oh my... I forgot my scarf... Dammit, Derek..." He mumbled, quite annoyed but soon finds himself touching every bruise that Derek left on him, the memory of how they were made. He could feel his cheeks reddened and took that as an opportunity to splash water on his face again.

He went back to the room and saw that Derek was still snoring softly on the bed. He smiled at the sight and went to Derek's closet.

He quickly found a shirt big enough to reach his thighs and then went back to the room and wore his boxers.

He hummed as he went to the kitchen, which made him admire how much of a food lover his boyfriend? really was. He quickly found himself taking out ingredients for french toast. He also made some sausages and cut up some fruits for dessert.

**

Derek stirred to consciousness and found that he was alone in bed. He frowned because he wanted to wake up to Stiles... maybe do something more.

He couldn't help but reply the events of last night. How Stiles writhed and begged under him.

He stood up and went to his walk-in closet to grab a pair of sweats.

When he got to the kitchen, he found Stiles whipping up breakfast in, what seems to be his shirt.

He chuckled at the sight of Stiles wearing his clothes; how his clothes were big enough to reach Stiles' thighs even though they were almost the same height.

He bit his lip as he walked towards one of the bar stools and patiently waited for Stiles to turn around and see him.

He could feel something changing and he's glad that he met Stiles.

**

Stiles flipped the last french toast and when he turned to the table, Derek was smiling at him, watching him.

"You're like a cat! I almost dropped our breakfast..." Stiles whined as he placed the food in front of Derek.

The man chuckled and gestured for Stiles to come to him, and he obediently went to Derek, then sat on his lap, his back firmly pressed against the man's chest.

Derek kissed the back of his neck and said, "Good morning, beautiful..."

Stiles giggled and then moaned when Derek's fingers brushed against his thighs, "Breakfast, first, Mr. Hale..."

"Alright... I'll have you later for dessert. Hmmm... maybe tie you up and eat you out, how does that sound, baby?" Derek said as he licked the shell of Stiles ear then bit it gently.

Stiles threw his head back, groaning and panting as Derek continued to assault his neck and ear. The roaming hands around his body weren't helping either. He gasped and said, "Derek... Red."

And everything stopped.

Derek froze behind him with sharp inhale. Stiles turned and saw the man pouting.

He pressed his lips against Derek's and said, "Let's eat first and then, you get to have your way with me, okay, Mr. Hale? I do need my energy to keep up with you."

The look on Derek's face softened as he heard Stiles' reassuring words. He let Stiles sit on the other bar stool.

The young man happily watched Derek pull his plate from in front of him and began cutting up the food.

"You really like taking care of people, huh?" Stiles asked with a fond look on his face.

Derek pushed the cut up french toast towards Stiles and said, "I do what I can to help. I grew up in a family where we were always competing with each other. My big sister, Laura, she and I used to compete in everything when we were young. And then when she found out that I was in the scene, she supported what I love. She has a Sub named Isaac... I'll introduce you to them, maybe next weekend if you want?"

Stiles' face lit up as he nodded enthusiastically, "Thank you, Sir. I would appreciate it if I can get another submissive's point of view in the matter."

Derek hummed in reply, "Of course, it'll be good for you. By the way, you can only call me Sir when we're in a scene. I don't want you thinking that I'm in a superior position than you. Right now, I just want you to call me Derek. I am your boyfriend, first. Being your Dom comes second."

Stiles gave him a shy smile, his cheeks pink as he continued on to eat his breakfast.

**

The weekend passed like a breeze.

Derek taught him the basics of their Dom/sub relationship; the rules, the hard and soft limits for when they have a scene, and such.

Derek would let Stiles get lost in his work if needed; he'd often wake up to Stiles typing fast and furiously on his laptop, usually at 4 in the morning.

When Derek drove Stiles home that Monday morning, he met Kira and Ace. The dog loved Derek's attention on him even though it was for a short time.

"So, I'll see you later for lunch? I'm gonna cook some burgers." Stiles asked with a foxy grin on his face.

"Hmm... how can I say no? Lunch later. See you..." Derek said and pressed a quick kiss on Stiles' lips before walking towards his car.

Stiles waved at him before going inside the apartment.

He better get started preparing for their lunch  date.

**

Next update is on: Sunday :)