The Soft Limits Part 2

Second update of the day :)

**

Derek took a red blindfold from his back pocket and gently placed it over Stiles' eyes. He bought it on whim since Stiles had told him that he enjoyed it when his sense of sight was restricted but all of his other sense skyrocketed.

He loved that Stiles trusts him wholeheartedly; it made him happy that this beautiful young man would give that fragile thing to him.

He led Stiles off the bed to stand, then cupped his cheeks to kiss the young man's lips roughly and passionately.

Derek deepened the kiss and Stiles moaned into it, his big calloused hands steady on the young man's back, "Let's get you in position." He whispered when he pulled away from the kiss.

Stiles gave him a stiff nod before letting his boyfriend lead him into the position he desired.

Derek sat on the bed and Stiles was bent over his lap, his boyfriend's round pert ass on display for him like a feast. He chuckled as pressed his lips against Stiles' neck to the dip of his spine, "I'm going to start now, baby. You can be as loud as you want but do not come. You can do that, right, Stiles?"

Stiles whimpered and said, "Y-Yes, Sir. I'm your good boy."

"You are my good boy. Let's start."

**

The first hit startled Stiles, the second and the rest of the smacks became rather enjoyable.

Stiles squirmed, humping Derek's leg for release but stopped when he heard the man growl and said, "If you keep doing that, baby, you won't be coming at all."

He moaned as Derek smacked his other cheek, he could feel that when this is all done, he'll be sobbing mess.

"P-Please... Sir, let me come..." Stiles begged as Derek smacked him twice. His cock was hard in his jeans and Stiles' cock rutted against his jeans once more, smearing cum stains on the black denim.

"You will, baby, just a bit more. You're doing so good. Now, I want you to count it for me, okay? Five. Count 'em, okay?" Derek reassured Stiles as his hand landed on the round cheek.

"One..." Stiles moaned deeply.

Smack!

"Two..."

Smack!

"Fuck! Three..."

Smack!

"F-four..."

Smack!

"Five!" Stiles came with a shout, his cheeks was stained with tears and his ass was swollen that he thinks that he might be limping tomorrow morning.

"Baby, you're okay... Let's get some rest, okay?" Derek said and Stiles snapped out of his headspace quickly.

The man gently pulled off the red blindfold and then he held Stiles body against his, "You were so good for me, baby. You're amazing..." He said and Stiles' heart fluttered.

"You didn't come though..." Stiles said, his voice raspy and a bit sore from what they just did.

Derek chuckled, a hint of pink over his cheeks as he said, "Actually, you made me cum in my pants... I haven't done that since I was in high school, Stiles."

Stiles could feel his chest puff up in pride as he smiled widely at his boyfriend, he nuzzled into the man's neck and said, "Thank you, Derek."

**

Derek suggested that they take a nice long bath and Stiles agreed with gusto.

Derek turned on the water and poured some liquid body soap into the tub, mixed it with some lavender, and honey. Once the tub was filled with bubbled, he took of his jeans and threw it into Stiles' laundry basket.

He went back to the bedroom and took Stiles in his arms and carried him to the bathroom.

Stiles went into the tub first and then Derek followed, he sat behind his boyfriend, letting the young man lean back against his strong muscled chest.

His ass still stung but the bath and the way Derek took care of him were enough to take his mind off of it for a while.

They sat there, just enjoying the silence, the touches and kisses that they shared.

**

When the bath was done, Derek helped Stiles dress into some clean clothes, propped him in front of the TV and told him, "You choose what we're going to watch, I'll just take Ace out and let him do his business, okay?"

Stiles nodded dutifully and said, "His leash is hanging in the front closet, there's a doggie bag in there too."

**

When Derek came back, Stiles was holding up the remote, there was freshly popped popcorn on the table, some juice and chocolate balls in a bowl.

The man set aside the pup's leash into the closet, washed his hands first and then went back to the living room to join Stiles on the couch while Ace laid on his big doggie bed.

Stiles leaned into Derek's chest and then pressed play on the remote.

Derek looked down at Stiles and though, I could get used to this forever.

**

Next update: Friday!