The Decision

When Stiles asked about Derek being into pretty extreme stuff; he really wasn't thinking clearly.

The dark smile that formed on Derek's lips was more than enough explanation that those extreme stuff the man was talking about was something he didn't really expect from a man like Derek.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Derek said as he sliced his steak with a smirk on his face.

Stiles swallowed thickly as he reached for his glass of orange juice and took a sip. He was mentally slapping himself for opening his big mouth.

"Stiles, you can ask whatever you want. Even my lifestyle. I will be honest with you, as long as you do so as well." Derek spoke once more with a soft smile.

Stiles blinked a few times, trying to process that Derek didn't really deny what he was thinking at all.

"W-well... I thought you were talking about rock climbing, bungee jumping and other extreme sports..." Stiles sputtered, "I-I didn't think you'd be into D/s lifestyle."

Derek chuckled as he wiped his lips and said, "People look at me and assume that I just like bossing people around. What they don't know is that, in bed, I like it when my partner is... obedient."

Stiles shivered at the thought of this man taking charge of every orgasm that he has. He breathed in deep as he asked, "You mean like a submissive?"

"Not like. Exactly a submissive. What about you, Stiles? Any sexual adventures I should know about?" Derek asked with raised brow.

The sexual adventures that Stiles had experienced was during college when he let some guy slap his ass while they were having sex. And that one time when another guy blindfolded him; those were the only adventures he had regarding sex.

"Once or twice... I'm not really, y'know... that adventurous when it comes to sex." The young man said in a low voice, almost embarrassed by his lack sexual experience.

Derek quickly held his hand said, "Don't be shy. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Tell you what, why don't we meet up on Friday for dinner and maybe we could discuss this further... that is, if you want to?"

Stiles' eyes met Derek's and he blushed when he saw just how serious this man was with his offer. His heart was beating fast that he couldn't actually reply, he just nodded and Derek leaned in and pressed his lips against his forehead before going back to eating his lunch.

**

After lunch, Derek walked Stiles to his blue Jeep, their fingers interlaced as they said their goodbyes to each other.

"I'll let Boyd pick you up at your apartment at exactly 6PM... and trust me, you don't have to stay the night but I am hoping that you would. It won't change what we have, okay?" Derek explained as he squeezed Stiles' hand reassuringly.

Stiles nodded in return, "I'll call you when I get home, okay?"

**

Thursday morning, a package came to Stiles' apartment.

It was a white long-sleeved button down shirt and dark blue pants. He quickly checked the letter attached to it that says:

"Wear this tomorrow. I'll be waiting for you. -D.H."

A small smile rose from his lips as he took out his the clothes and he was surprised when he smelled Derek's perfume in it.

He fished out his phone from his pocket and sent a text to Derek that says, "Did you, by any chance, dipped this shirt in your perfume before sending it to me?"

He stared at the shirt once again and his heart fluttered happily.

His phone beeped and a text from Derek came that says, "I think so. Why? You like it?"

He sent a, "<3" to Derek as e reply.

**

Fridays night came and Stiles was practically buzzing with excitement.

He took an extra hour preparing for their date; he shaved every hair below the belt, he took a nice long bubble bath and heck, he even had a facial just a few hours ago because Lydia insisted.

He glanced at the clock and saw that he still had fifteen minutes to spare before Boyd comes, so, he decided to take his pup to his neighbor's apartment, Kira. She loved dog sitting Ace because her dog Chewy loved his company.

"Wow, Stiles, you look really good!" Kira said the moment she opened the door for him.

"Thanks, Kira. I already fed him and here's his toys. I might get in later tomorrow, so, don't hesitate getting food for him inside. You already have a key." Stiles said with a big smile on his face.

Ace suddenly darts into Kira's apartment when he heard Chewy's bark.

"See you tomorrow, Stiles! Good luck on your date!" Kira said as she gave him an okay pose.

When he got back to his apartment, he grabbed his backpack, and put in a shirt, his red hoodie, jeans, socks and his sneakers. He also packed his MacBook just in case.

He breathed in deep and thought about all the things that he will let Derek do to him and he couldn't help but bite his lip in anticipation.

When a knock on the door came, he knew that there was no turning back now.

**
To be continued...

Next update is on Tuesday :)