Chapter 5

Devans P.O.V
Rachel's mom come to the door. "Oh hi you must be the new neighbors! What a handsome boy you are!" (I blushed) "Hi yes I am the new neighbor. These are from my family to yours. We hope we can be very good friends." I said. "Well these look delicious thank you!"
Then, all of a sudden, Rachel walks in to the room. I stopped and stared... Soon enough I was drooling until her mom snapped me out of it. "Oh Rachel! This is my daughter Rachel. Rachel this is Devan the next door neighbor." "Mom," says Rachel, "We already met," I chuckled.
Soon enough I was back home. All I did was think of Rachel. About half the day passed and I decided to go get some fresh air since no one lives in the house across the street from me I went to go sit on the steps.
All of sudden, Rachel runs out of her house crying. She sits on the grass outside her house. I couldn't bare to see such a beautiful girl cry. I walked over to her and said,"What's wrong??" She sniffles, wipes her eyes and says,"I failed my test and my mom and dad are very strict about bad grades," she sniffle again, "I never get bad grades but now I did and I don't know what happened! My parent yelled at me and now here I am." I sit next to her saying, "Don't worry it's just a test. Tomorrow this will all be over and you will be getting good grades, I'm sure." She looks up at me and I look at her. Her eyes were greener than ever! I pushed her, beautiful, straight blonde hair behind her ear and wiped the tears off of her face.