Chapter 14

Rachel's P.O.V
         I was still in his arms crying, we sat down still hugging, and still crying. "I never want to let go." I said sniffling. "Who says you have to..." Devan said. We sat there for at least an hour until he said I have more things planned... Unless you want to stay here. Your call." Devan said. "You planned all this! Nothing can top this..." I said. "Just wait..." He said helping me up into the car.
        A few minutes later Collins says,"We are here!" He helps me out of the car and onto a beach. "What are we doing her?" I asked. "You'll see..." Said Devan. We pull up to a piano in the middle of the beach. He brings me over and sits by the piano.
           He starts playing and singing..."You an count on me like 123 I'll be there, if your sad our happy I will be there for everything you do. You are the best girl in the world I have to say, there is no one like you... THAT I LOVEEEEE!" He picks me up and twirled me around the beach.
         He trips, and down we go. I landed right on top of him with my hands on his chest. We both start to laugh. He sits up and says, "How do I deserve a girl like you?" "I start tearing and kissed him right away. We kissed for so long... It was one of the MOST AMAZING KISSES EVER!