Chapter 9

Rachel's P.O.V
When we got out side my house I said, "Bye Devan." "Bye Rachel, I had an amazing day today." "Me too,"I said. "Ummm," Devan said, "I REALLY like you." "I REALLY like you too." I said. Right before I walked into my house he grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him. We were so close our lips almost banged into each other. He whispers into my ear, "You truly are the girl of my dreams." Then, he kissed me on the forehead, turned around and left.
I go inside to find my phone light up the second I got into my room. It said.

@DevanKey on Twitter writes: "I had the most amazing day with the most amazing girl. I have the best girlfriend any guy could ever have. @Rachel ❤"

I started to tear up when I scrolled up and saw a picture of him kissing me on the forehead. I commented back, 

"@DevanKey You are truly the best boyfriend ANYONE could ever have! I really need you here to wipe the tears off my face after reading this message.😘"

Then my phone started to ring. It said "Devan😘❤️" I answered it and he said, "Hey, I couldn't stop thinking about you when you left. When I saw what you wrote back I knew you were truly the girl of my dreams... I wish I can be there to wipe every tear off of your face. I can never bare to see you cry..." I started to burst out into my happy tears and then I said, "I LOVE YOU!" There was a moment of silence until he said, "I LOVE YOU MORE." then, he hung up.