Chapter 12

Rachel's P.O.V
             He grabs me and twirled me around the room kissing me until we got to the door. He opens it and says, "Your chariot awaits, madam."  I look outside and there was a giant limo covered in beautiful flowers outside! Collins was the driver and said, "Happy birthday princess!" "I wanted to make your 19th the best birthday ever! You are the love of my life and I want to treat you that way!" Devan said. I started to cry and gave him the biggest hug and kiss ever! He wipes the tears off my face and carry's me into the limo.
           "Where are we going?" I asked. "Somewhere special," Devan said.  A few minutes later..."Ok here we are," said Collins. Devan runs out of the limo and opens the door for me. "Here we are!" He said pointing to this amazing picnic under a waterfall. "You did all this for me?" I asked. "Of corse! I wouldn't do this for anyone else but the love of my life!" Devan said with a smile. We sat down right next to each other. He put his arm around my shoulder and I cuddled up against his chest. I started to shiver so Devan quickly got up took off his jacket and gave it to me. "Devan your literally the best boyfriend a girl could ever have." I said. " Every time you speak I KNOW I really love you! I know we have only known each other for a few days but I feel like I have known you my whole life. You truly are the best girl in the ENTIRE WORLD! I love you, I love you , I love you!!! I can't stop saying it! So, you should let me sing it." He said.