Chp//33//

The party ends and I can truly say I enjoyed my time. Yea Jaden's presence did annoy me but, to find out the fact that he never gave up on me, made me fill better.

Trinity arrived with the car and Jaden decided that he would take me home since that's were he was going. But don't forget Trinity is in the car too...

" baby can you change the radio?" Trinity whined. Jaden changed the station and suddenly Forever by Chris Brown comes on.

It's you and me
Moving at the speed of light into eternity, yeah,
Tonight is the night to join me in the middle of ecstasy.
Feel the melody in the rhythm of the music around you, around you
Imma take you there, Imma take you there
So don't be scared
I'm right here, baby
We can go anywhere, go anywhere
But first it's your chance,
Take my hand come with me

[Chorus:]
It's like I've waited my whole life for this one night
It's gon' be me you and the dance floor
'Cause we've only got one night
Double your pleasure
Double your fun and dance
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever, girl, forever
Forever (ever, ever)
Forever on the dance floor

I sung happily, I didn't notice that Jay was singing but after all it's our song!
I remember when we first started dating, Jaden and I would stay after in dance class to just dance all night to this song.

Those were the days when I was happy for us and definitely myself. I had no worries and I would be myself all night.
Nowadays I feel pressured to talk to others and stay in a loyal relationship.

Trinity reached over to the stereo and turns down the music. I could tell she was annoyed, but of course I didn't care.

" why would you do that?" Jaden said yelling at her. I smirked and rolled my eyes. She's not killing my vibe at all, today's a happy night for me and I'm not going to let a shadow take that away.

" Jaden it's fine...... really!" I said laughing. Trinity gives me an evil eye and I blow a kiss at her. She rolls her eyes and turns around.

We finally arrive at her house and she gets confused. " why you taking me home first?" She said madly. Jaden rubs the back of his neck trying not to get angry but fails...

" CAN YOU JUST GET OUT!" He said semi-yelling I jump not expecting that.
She groans and closes the door, putting her seatbelt back on.

" NO IM COMING WITH YOU JAY!" She said pouting. Damn she's a bitch, now I see why he's so angry all the time but after all he deserves it!

He clenched his jaw and his face was getting red. I saw his fist bawl up and he was shaking his leg. I know he would never hit a girl and if he does I don't care if that bitch deserved it or not he better not!

I grab hold of his hand and un bawl his fist. He looks over to me and I shake my head. His angry face turns settle. I smile at him and he smirks showing his rosy cheeks.

I release my hand and lean back in the seat. He blows his breathe and sits back adjusting in his seat. Trinity crosses her arms madly.

She's so petty.

We all arrived at my house.
I get out walking up to the door. I unlock it since my moms out, and walk in. I bring them into the living room to sit.

" I'll be back Im gonna change. Jay you know where things are." I said nodding my head. She rolls her eyes at me as I walk away. I snicker walking up the stairs I hope she knows she can get put out...

I walk up to my room and strip from my outfit putting it up. I get out some basketball shorts and a crop top. I put my curls up into a sloppy bun and leave going downstairs.

I walk in the room quietly to see them arguing. I sit down on th couch and waited for them to stop (it took 5 min).

" Jay can I talk to you in private?" I said whispering to him in his ear. He nods and we get up walking up to my room.

When we get in there we take a seat on the bed. It took me about 2 minutes to get my words together but finally I did.

" Jay I just wanted to say yea I think it's sweet that you kissed me, and yea I liked it but I just can't take you back-"
I said shaking my head. " what you did to me was cruel, the fact that she's in my house right now is worse and i can't believe you. It's going to take more than a week for you to show me your mature!" - " and if you didn't know I started cutting again!" I said showing him my arm. He gasps and shakes his head.

" I know it's going to take me more to get you back but I love you and I'm sorry! I just don't want you to cut anymore baby I'm sorry! You shouldn't have to suffer because of my stupid actions!" He said while carefully pulling me into his chest. I layed there for a little shedding a little tears silently until I pulled away.

" don't do it ok?" He said looking into my almond shaped eyes. I nod wiping my face and he plants a soft kiss on my forehead soothing my soul.

A knock on the door appears and Trinity comes busting in.
" good your still in clothes!" She said running over to Jaden. She plops herself on his lap and I scoot away.

But it's so funny how karma is a bitch..
I love it! He's stuck with her, and it's going to take me a while to give back in.

" let me get her home. I'll see you tomorrow Ti" he said kissing my hand. I smiled but in the inside I was blushing and my heart was pounding.

"If only he would've stayed loyal, but would've is just in the past"
- Mysticfrost_

•-------------------------------------------•

Hope y'all enjoyed that chapter 🔦
Anyways....

Do you think Tiana is gonna give in?

Why do you think Tiana is so forward and open with Tre?

Comment and if you haven't read my new book go read it Moon Phases.