Chp//41//

Pics of Jaden ^^^^

Mind Reader

Still Jaden's POV:
Todays a new start to a new life.

I'm feeling really humble and happy. Haven't felt like this in a while actually. I toke a shower and continued to follow the rest of my routine.

Today I threw on some Levi jeans with a white t-shirt and my Jordan 11 concord lows. I also added on my favorite gold watch and necklace.

Fluffed out my hair and I was ready to go. As I went down the steps I heard a familiar voice Kehlani. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"'good morning Kay." I said getting my keys out. She greeted back and we got into the car and drove off.

" So what's been up cuz." She said turning down the music. I shrugged and continued to focus on the road.

" Come on, what's next in life for you?" She said begging me. I shrugged again trying to enjoy the fresh air and view through my window.

" All I can say is its like something has to die to make you feel alive."

She looked at me and giggled. I smiled 
" The relationship ending was probably for the best bringing happiness and freedom for me, I need to worry about myself for once." I explained.

We continued to converse until we arrived at school. It's 57 degrees and the sun is still shining making things seem better.

I walked down the hallway towards my first block class. I took a seat in the back and chilled until class started.
Brandon, Kehlani and Tiana walked in loud as always.

Making me smirk, I'm now happy & accepting of her. It makes me happy to be able to be happy for them too. I don't want to be the void in her life and just seem like the pain.

Tiana's POV:
We sat down in our seats and Kay began to go on and on about how her and Pryce are doing. I can't help but notice how bubbly and happy Jaden is flashing that beautiful smile of his every second.

" Hey Kay why is Jaden so happy today?" I asked looking at him, he was talking to a couple of his friends.

" Nothing much, he actually feels very happy and refreshed that the relationship ended because he said he can focus on himself for once!" She said smiling.

As I look at things now, I did really make the relationship about me. He had to do a lot and sacrifice a lot to get me. Maybe I was just being selfish, but if it took that to break up then I'm happy for him.

" That's good for him..." I said softly, we all looked over to him who was historically laughing and enjoying the conversation.

" You think that he'll talk to me?" I asked Kay. " Of course just let him adjust to things first." She said rubbing my shoulder.

Brandon cheesed at me awkwardly making me laugh. I need to stop worrying about the past and worry about what i have in front of me.

Jaden POV:
Class ended and I really wanted to find that girl Xyana. I enjoyed talking to her yesterday and i really wanna get to know her more. It's weird because I've actually never seen her around.

I decided that at the same period after lunch I would go back to the balcony.
But I'm not gonna act a stranger towards to Tiana and them because it's a new and improved me...

I walked over to my locker and opened it, then i grabbed some supplies and headed to my next class. I turned the corner and rush down the hall bumping someone over.