Chp//46//

I walked down the ally, surrounded by the sound of rain drops and garbage cans rambling. It was very tinted over here but a void from people. I cut threw the back and walked through the pathway.

It lead to the back of my house and a few others. Once arriving I kicked my muddy shoes off at the door and ran up the steps.

When I got in my room I put my things away and laid down. I hear a knock on the door but instead of them waiting they came in anyways.

" How was your day pumpkin?" My mom asked sitting on the edge of my bed. I cuddled up in my covers, and the tears started falling.

My mom walked over to me, and sat down rubbing my back.

" I-If dad was here, and alive none of this would be happening!" I said breaking down. My thoughts were overwhelming me and mostly the pain im going through is tearing me down.

" I know honey, I know" she said kissing my head. I didn't care about life at this point, because everything I had was gone. Everyone I love is out of my hands. I've basically shunned away the ones I love and that means the most.

I heard the doorbell ring but chose to block it out. My mom didn't seem to hear it either so we chose to continue on with my needs.

" Baby, I know it's hard for you to get over your dad and it's been like this for about 2 years but your dad wouldn't want you to be like this. Before everything you were humble and always smiling and now my baby girls depressed. I can't see you like this, I can't" she said with her voice starting to crack, she wiped her tears and got up walking out.

I heard other footsteps traveling upstairs and my moms crying. I laid my head back on the pillow and put the covers over my head. I keep letting people down, and they don't deserve to suffer like this. I deserve to suffer like this.

The door creaked open, but I didn't care to see whom it was. I heard the foot steps carefully walk over to the other side of the bed and sit down.
I felt a hand on my side, making me quiver.

"Tiana " the voice murmured making me instantly recognize who. I gulped the familiar lump that appeared in my throat and wiped my tears.

" Are you ok?" He asked. I felt a hand move across my body and pull me over in his lap. " Talk to me Ti" he said rubbing his hands through my hair.

I rubbed my nose and sniffled." What do you want me to say?" I whispered.
He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. "Baby just tell me what's on your mind." I didn't want to tell him anything. But the whole reason all this started was because of me not wanting to communicate . I guess it's time for me to just let go.

" Things have just been going downhill and I've lost everything...important things. My mom has been stressed out because of me. My dads gone and it's tearing me apart. Kehlani's mad at me.
I'm ripping at Brandon's heart...
And you've found someone else" I blurted sadly. He gripped me tighter and kissed my forehead.

" Tiana, I never knew you were feeling this way. You knew I told you that you always talk to me cuz I'm always gonna be here for you. I've asked you already that I thought you wanted this for us ... Because its kinda a late for us to be together, Xyana's falling into my arms slowly and I can't push her away now. Kehlani is just in her feelings she'll get over it. Brandon he's just been an ass from the very beginning so you can just continue to rip his heart out." He ended.