Chapter 3: The new Kid {Takashi's POV}

==Author==
Hope you enjoy this chapter! This is Takshi's view on things. This is the same as chapter 2 but this time you get to see Takashi's thoughts. ENJOY MUFFINS!! =3=
_________________________________
==Takashi's POV==
I watched as the new kid sat next to my [F/N]~chan. I watched as Hiro talked to her. I couldn't help but feel jealous. She seemed to enjoy talking with him...I was grateful that they couldn't talk anymore once the teacher started the lesson. I can't let my guard Down, I saw Her first and I'm not going to lose the love of my life to an imbecile like him!
-
My blood boiled as I saw him talk with my girl. "I saw her first" I whispered to myself. I saw her blush at him. 'I will murder him if he takes her away from me' My inner thoughts controlled my feelings, and right now I was feeling angry. When the final bell rang I rushed out. Hiro followed me outside the doorway. "Where are you headed" he asked me. "I'm going to the gym to watch [F/N] play badminton" I said. He replied to me "cool, can I come. I wanna see her play too. Besides, you can tell me more about her right" he smiled. I said he could come, I wanted to see how he acts so I can know what I'm up a
Against.
-
I smiled as [F/N] walked out of the classroom. As we walked she was in the middle of me and Hiro. She talked with Hiro, I let out a small, silent growl, I saw her look at me and then my notebook that I was holding tightly. She instantly turned back to Hiro. I finally got to the gym and sat down at my usual bleachers. As Hiro talked with her, he kissed her on the cheek. My blood boiled as she blushed and ran off to practice. I glared at Hiro as he made his way to the seat next to me.
-
When he got to the bleachers, he said "Guess who got a date this Saturday" I looked at him, "y-you got a date with her" I felt hurt, I felt betrayed. There is still time to get rid of him before Saturday. When practice finished I said my goodbyes to [F/N]~chan. She giggled and hugged me. I felt relieved a little bit. I followed Hiro home. I went through the front door. I was being stealthy and no one noticed me. Hiro didn't even notice when I pulled out my dagger, I stabbed him in the back, when he groaned in pain, I stabbed him in the stomach and then his chest. When he stopped moving, I knew he was dead. "She is mine, and if I can't have her, no one can"I said in a serious whisper.
_________________________________
=Author=
DID YOU ENJOY IT MUFFINS? =3= I know what your thinking. Why wasn't this in the other chapter... Well I know it wasn't in the last chapter, the character wasn't with Hiro at the time to witness his death and she didn't mention hugging Takashi. That's because I purposely made the chapter that way! SEE YOU IN CHPATER 4 LITTLE MUFFINS!!
*chapter 4 and 5 coming out later tonight!*