Chapter 11: Everything is over now...

=Your POV=
I ran over at Takashi " TAKASHI ARE YOU ALL RIGHT!?" I yelled as I finally got close to him. He was bleeding and I started crying. I saw Hiro's dead body lying on the ground. Before this happened, Hiro came out of the bushes and fought Takashi to the death. I realized he was in trouble when I heard his screams of pain from a mile away. I pressed my hand against his cheek as I took a look at his wound. He was stabbed in the chest by Hiro's knife. "p-please don't die on me Takashi..." I said,"I love you" I said as he went unconscious and I began to cry harder. I screamed in despair as all of a sudden an Ambulance appeared at the. Or we of the street. I ran over and asked for help. As the nurses took Takashi to the hospital I looked over at the person they forgot. "I will never forgive you Hiro" I said as I closed his eyes. I ran to the hospital. I waited for 3 hours before they finally let me see Takashi. I looked over at him. He started slowly waking up but his heart beat was still terrifyingly slow.
-
=Takashi's POV=
I opened my eyes to see [F/N] standing by my side crying. I held her hand and she looked up. Her eyes lit up with joy as she hugged me tightly. I still remember those three important words, 'I love you'. I smiled at her as she cried. "Don't cry, I'm still here. I will always be" I said reassuringly. She smiled a little, as I stood up and hugged her. We stood there in silence as we hugged each other. We both imbed out of the windows so the doctors wouldn't keep me locked up in there. As we made our escape [F/N]~chan told me to follow her. We rN through the woods to a small house. She opened the door and showed me to my room. Tears of joy filled my eyes as I hugged her and officially moved into our new home.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope you enjoyed the last chapter of (Yandere x reader)! Next book will come out soon. I hope to see you read my next book as well <3