Chapter 7: Kidnapped by a friend

=Your POV=
I woke up In a strange room. I tried to sit up, but the memories of what happened kept me weak. "Finally, your awake" I heard a familiar voice and I turned around, Takashi stood there, his hoodie still covered in blood. "Y-you murdered them" I said, I was terrified, "I did it for you [F/N]" he said calmly. "For me...but why" I asked him, "because I love you, I didn't want them to hurt you" he said, my brain felt like it had just melted. How can my best friend love me, Like as in more than a friend. As I thought he walked over and hugged me tightly. I stood there and hugged him back, "Takashi, I get that you wanted to protect me because you love me, but was killing them worth it" I asked him. "They were going to hurt you, and take you away from me, I didn't want that to happen" he said.
-
We watched TV to get our minds, or at least my mind, off of the killings. 'A girl named
[F/N] [L/N] disappeared last night. She wasn't seen since the last bell of her school , Koronashi High school, rang at exactly 3:12 pm. Witnesses say they last saw her running into the school and then she disappeared.' Takashi turned off the TV. "We have to bring you back, but they won't believe me if I told them anything" he said. "You don't have to tell them" I said, I think he could tell them he saved me from kidnappers or something, so he took me to school the next day.
-
More than enough news reporters rushed over to me, they asked Takashi how he found me, "I saved her from two kidnappers" he said, my mother rushed over to me and faced Takashi, "what can we do in return, "if you can supply me with a home, that would be great" Takashi said , "you can come live with us" my mother replied. 'I'm going to live with a murderer who is also my best friend' I thought.
_________________________________
To be continued...