Chapter 5: releived at last...

=author=
HELLO MUFFINS!! This WHOLE Chapter will be your point of view and chapter 6 will be Takashi's point of view. And that's how every chapter will be! =^~^=
_________________________________
=Your Pov=
As I walked into the school, the atmosphere seemed dark, everyone heard about Hiro's Death. Once I got to my classroom I saw two gang members pushing Takashi against the wall, "trust me, you don't want to mess with me" Takashi said, I knew he was trying to act tough, he saw me come in, "leave him alone" I yelled at the two boys. They turned around, I instantly regret yelling at them, it was Max and his dumb sidekick, Eric. They looked at me and gave me a grin I wish I didn't see, "you want to join your friend" they both said in unison. Takashi charged at them with an angered expression, "leave her out of this" he yelled. I looked at him confused, "Takashi.." I said. I have never seen him act this way, in the whole 12 years we have known each other. I was shocked at his reaction, Takashi ran past the boys and grabbed my hand as he pulled me outside the classroom. The boys seemed confused but they walked away from us. "thank you so much Takashi" I said, breaking the awkward silence. He let go of my hand and blushed. "What's wrong Takashi, you look flustered, he said nothing he just stared at his hand and walked away, "anytime [F/N]".
-
I still couldn't stop thinking about Takashi. As I walked away from the now empty school, I heard screams of pain. I rushed over to the sound, it was inside of the gym. When I walked in, I was almost blinded by a red light. I saw Takshi, standing there holding a knife and Max and Eric cowered in fear in the corner. Takshi's eyes were red and he had a red aura behind him. He stabbed Max first, in the eyes, chest, and then his leg, when Max was dead, Takashi smiled, the enjoyment in his eyes were too much for me to bear. I couldn't watch Eric die, but I couldn't stop it, Eric already had his eye cut out. I sat on the floor and tears streamed down my face. I was begging Takashi to stop. When Eric was dead, Takashi looked my way and saw tears streaming down my face. "[F/N]~chan, are you alright" he said. I shook my head.
-
"Why did you kill them" I asked him as I still sat there, crying my eyes out. "I-i..." He said in response. I suddenly looked over at Eric and Max...I suddenly became dizzy, the smell of a corpse was to much to bear, and I fainted.
________________________________
=author=
Chapter 6 soon!