Chapter 9: Scared and alone...

=Your POV=
You left your room and headed to school with Takashi. The school seemed quiet and very few students showed up to school. You looked at Takashi and Frowned, "Something isn't right" he mumbled quietly. You nodded your head and walked a bit faster. Takashi walked slowly and looked around. "I know he is here.." Takashi said as he walked faster to catch up to you. "Who is here Takashi?" You asked and tilted your head in confusion. "Don't worry about it [F/N]~chan" he replied as he patted your head. You had a strange feeling. You felt like he was hiding something from you but you didn't dare question it.
-
After school, You realized Takashi wasn't waiting for you outside like he promised. You were standing there alone as everyone else left the school building. your mouth was suddenly covered and you were being dragged by someone with tremendous force. When you were finally able to see the attacker, half his face was covered in blood and he had a wound on his stomach and leg, he also had a wound on his back. "You don't remember me" the strange figure said and grinned. "h-Hiro" you said. He nodded his head, "You didn't think that idiot would've really killed me right" he said as he rolled his eyes. You thought
About Takashi and his reason for killing Hiro, but Hiro was alive, He wasn't dead. Hiro grabbed you and pushed you against the wall. "What did he tell you about me" he said sternly. "n-Nothing" you said, trying to gasp for air. Hiro grabbed you tighter and threw you across the floor. You groaned in pain. "Takashi...Save me please" you whispered as Hiro Pointed a knife close to your face. "Do you want to end up like I would've been" he said slowly as he got closer to you. You tried to scream but you couldn't make a sound. suddenly a gun fired, knocking the knife out of Hiro's hand. Takashi stood there.
-
"you didn't think a knife was my only weapon right" he said as he pointed the gun at Hiro's head. "You wouldn't dare hurt my
[F/N]~chan" Takashi said as he got closer. The last thing you heard was a gun fire and Takashi calling your name before you fainted.
_________________________________
=author=
yes, I know I haven't updated lately but that's because I have been busy. I'm trying to update more but I have to also update my other story and I'm creating more stories for you to read. have patience with me.
=*^*=