Chapter 1

***Beth's POV***

I was awoken by the alarm of my phone signaling that it was time to get ready for school. I get out of bed and head to get an outfit for the day. I head to the bathroom to use the toilet, I then get undressed and step into the shower. I take a quick shower, get out and dry myself off. I put on my bra and underwear and make my way to my room. I put on a black crop top, a black high waisted skirt, with some black heels. I then put on a red blazer to add some color to my outfit. I grab my purse that is on my desk. I make my way down the stairs into the kitchen. I grab an apple, and go to the front door where my car key is located at. I open the door to my house and lock it behind me since I am the last one to leave. I then make my way to my car, I put the key into the ignition, I turn on the radio, and then I hear it. I hear them talking about them. Perhaps you should know who they are, well they are the Magcon boys. I can not stand them, they don't deserve the fame that they receive, they did not work as hard as others to be where they are now. The only reason they are where they are is because of their good looks, they don't really have talent.

I turn off the radio the rest of the way to school. I finally arrive. I walk in and go to my locker to get my book for first period. After that I walk over to my friends to have them talking about them. "Hey guys." I say bluntly. "Hey Beth, have you heard the good news?" my friend Courtney says. I look at her with a confused face and ask her, "What good news?" "The Magcon boys are coming to our town on Saturday!" she says with enthusiasm. Oh my gosh, I do not want them in my town that is gross, but then something popped into my head. I can make the fall for me and get rid of them for once and for all. I look at Courtney, with glee and I respond with, "OMG, we have to go!" All the girls agreed with me, we decided that at lunch we were going to play everything out. This is going to be so interesting.

***Skips to Saturday***

The week went by so fast , and I figured out a plan to make one of them want to me. I am going to get all dolled up for them. I put on a burgundy crop top, with a black skater skirt, I put on my black heels. As for makeup, I do a smokey eye, with cherry red lipstick. I go downstairs, to the front door not before kissing my Mom and Dad on the cheek goodbye. I get into my car and I make my way to go pick up Courtney. When I got to her house I texted her that I am here outside her house. After I send her the text, he quickly comes out. She looks really excited and she tells me, "Aren't you excited that we will be able to meet them, because I am." I mentally rolled my eyes, and is say, "Totally, I can't wait to see them, they are so hot." I can't believe I said that without gagging. The rest of the way there we drive silently until we reach the venue that they are going to be at. Courtney and I get out of the car and meet with the rest of our friends. We walk together into the venue and we quickly pull out our tickets to let us enter. We walk over to the stage area where they will be doing whatever they do at the event.

Once we reach the stage area and go to our place, I hear someone announcing their names, "Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Carter Reynolds, Matthew Espinosa, Hayes Grier, Aaron Carpenter, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff, Jack Johnson,Jack Gilinsky, Sammy Wilkinson, Dillon Rupp, and Jacob Whitesides." When I saw Jacob it was like my heart stopped, how could he be apart of this terrible group. This had to be a mistake. I look over to Courtney and ask her, "Since when has Jacob be apart of Magcon?" She tells me," Sammy, Dillon and Jacob just joined like about since this new tour has started." Jacob, he was different than the others, he was not a douche. He was humble, like the fame will never get to his head, he was the best. The show was whatever but now it was Jacob's turn to shine. I was curious on to what Jacob could do. Was he just some other typical viner that thought they were funny and could act. When he came on stage he had a guitar with him, which got me to questioned if he was any good that as well. He started to sing, he was the best of the guys, he had a voice of an angel. I was so glad that we had meet and greet tickets.

I was making my way over to Jacob, when I hear someone yell, "Hey you with the blonde hair and the burgundy top on come over here." I looked over my shoulder to see that it was the one and only Taylor fuckboy Caniff. I make my way over to him and he tells me, "You are really beautiful, would you like to come to our house later?" My mind was going everywhere with this offer, if I take it I could learn the house really well and it will take me one step further into my plan so I guess I will take it. I look into his eyes and say, "Really? You want me to go hang with you guys at your house?" "Yeah, you're really pretty and I am sure the guys would like your company as well." he said. "If it's fine with the guys that I will gladly accept your offer." I tell him. He calls the other guys over and tells them, "Is it fine with you guys if I invite umm what's your name I forgot to ask." he said "My name is Beth Hue." I answer back. "Okay so is it okay if I invite Beth over to hang with us?" He asks the guys. They don't even give it a second thought when they replied with, "Sure, why not." After that they left to their booths again and I was left alone with Taylor. "So when can I go over?" I ask. "You can come today if you want." He states. "I don't want to today, you guys are going to be tired, what if I got tomorrow instead." I state. He hugs me and says, "Tomorrow it is." He says with a smile. He then takes my phone and adds in his number.

By the time we were done, it was time to go. I was really bummed that I wasn't able to get to talk to Jacob today, but I want to tomorrow. I leave and I see Courtney waiting for me by the car. I walk up to her and she says, "This was the best day of my life!" She exclaims. I was happy for her but I wanted to talk to Jacob. She told me that she meet the new ones and that she really liked Sammy. We talked until she dropped me off my car. I waved her goodbye and walked into my house. I go up the stairs and into my room. I start to think about what it would be like to be with Jacob. Then I started to think would he like me if I were to kill the Magcon boys. I just want to be with Jacob, but I want to get rid of the guys. I will decide in the morning or maybe after I hang out with them, if I will go through with my plan.