Chapter 2

***Beth's POV***

Today is the day that I will go and hang with the boys, I am only looking forward to talking and getting to meet Jacob the most. I don't really care about the others, they do not matter to me. I go my closet and I pull out seafoam green knitted sweater, I put on a pair of black leggings. I grab my white converse, and finally I put on a black flower crown. I go downstairs and grab my keys as I make my way to the front door. I open the door and close and lock it behind me. I make my way inside my car, I was nervous and excited about going to their house. I was nervous about liking them, and not being able to go through with the plan. But I am also exciting, that I might get the chance to talk to Jacob.

***Skips the rest of the car ride***

When I came up to their house my house was pounding really hard, it felt like it was going to come out of my chest. I got out my car and locked it, I made my way to the front of the door. I knocked the door and I waited for someone to open the door, I heard the door open and it was him, it was Jacob. "Hey come on in." he said. I walked in through the door, he looked at me and said, "I remember seeing you at our last stop, but I didn't catch your name. So what's your name beautiful?" "The name is Beth Hue, it's a pleasure to meet you Jacob." I told him. "It's a pleasure to finally know your name Beth." he said. When I was about to say something Taylor was coming down the stairs and he waved at me, so I waved back. He finally was at the last step and came over to where Jacob and I were standing. He comes and gives me a nice long hug, and I just went with it. "So Beth what do you want to do?" asked Taylor. "I don't know whatever you want to do, I'm okay with." I respond with. "We should all gather around to get to know you better." said Jacob. "I totally agree with that bro, I want to get to know you Beth." said Taylor. "I mean if that's fine with you?" asked Jacob. "It's totally fine with me, I want to get to know the real side of you guys, and you guys can get to know me too." I stated. Taylor and Jacob escorted me to the large living room that they have, they told me to sit on the couch and wait for them while they round up the boys. They left me by myself with only my thoughts. This house is huge, I will have to come here more often to get to know it better. But what if I can't go through with it? What if love prevents me from doing what I want to do? What if the guys find out my real intentions? Will they report me to the police? Would they blackmail me to do things for them? Will they make a bad name for me? I was taken out of my thought when someone lightly tapped me on my shoulder. I look up to see it was Sammy, god he has a cute smile. He looks at me and tells me, "So are you ready Beth?" "Yes, I am ready." I reply with. "Okay Beth tells about yourself, like age, birthday, stuff like that." says Nash.

"Okay, well I am seventeen years old. My birthday is December 6th and I was born on the year 1997. I like to read books in my free time and I like to draw as well. My favorite artists are Katy Perry, Rihanna, Fifth Harmony, Ed Sheeran, and many more. Now I want to know more about you guys, maybe just birthdays and hobbies to see if we have anything in common." I tell them.

"Okay I'll start I'm Cameron, I am twenty-one years of age, and my birthday is September 8th, and I was born on the year of 1994. I like to workout and sleep, when I have free time, books are cool, but they are mostly not my thing." Says Cameron.

"Well I'm Hayes and I am fifteen years old, my birthday is June 8th, and I was the year I was born in was in 2000. I like to play football, and video games, reading is not my thing, and your type of music is not really my type either." He tells us.

"My turn, I'm Carter I am nineteen years old, my birthday is May 24th, and I was born in 1996. I like to sleep a lot and I mean a lot. I don't read and I like rap music more than pop." Says Carter.

"Hi, I'm Matthew, I am eighteen years old, my birthday is July 7th, and I was born in 1997. I like to read, but like comic books. I do like to listen to some pop music but not much, like Carter I prefer rap. Oh I like to make people laugh and make a fool out of myself." He says with a smile on his face.

"Hello, My name is Shawn, I am seventeen years of age, and I was born in the year 1998. I like to sing and write music, and one day I wish I can become a professional singer and tour around the world. I also like Ed Sheeran, and the only reading i like doing is reading music lyrics." he stated.

"What's your favorite Ed Sheeran song, mine is Photograph." I tell him. "Mine is Thinking Out Loud." He says. "Nice Choice." I tell him. "You too." He tells me.

"I'm Nash, I am Hayes' older brother. I am seventeen years old, my birthday is December 28th, and I was also born in 1997. I like to act, and make people laugh. I like to read, my favorite book series right now is the Maze Runner series and I like rap not that pop trash, no offense." He says

"None taken." I responded back.

"I'm one of the Jacks, but to be more specific I am Jack Gilinsky, I am nineteen years old, my birthday is September 10th, and I was born in 1996. I like to make music with Johnson it's really fun, and I don't like to really read that much and I like rap music more than anything." He says.

"I am Jack Johnson, but you can call me Johnson or JJ, whichever one you want I don't really care. I am nineteen years old, my birthday is March 24th, and I was born in 1996. My passion is rapping and one day I hope that our duo Jack and Jack becomes something big. I don't really read, because I am usually with Jack trying to make new music, and of course I like rap." Johnson tells us.

"Hello madam, I go by the name of sir Aaron, I am seventeen years old, my birthday is October 5th, and I was born in 1998. I like to act, but I love to make people laugh, it makes me feel amazing when someone laughs when I crack a joke or something. I do not read, but I like most genres of music." says Aaron.

"Wassup I am Taylor, I am nineteen years old, my birthdate is February 3, 1996. I like to make vines and brighten up peoples days. I do not read, but I do like rap; it's the best type of music genre." he says confidently.

"I am Sammy, I am nineteen years old, my birthdate is December 11th, 1996. I like to rap, it allows me to express myself and I want to become a professional rapper one day. Reading is for boring people and pop music is annoying as fuck, but no offense though." He says and shoots me one of his smiles.

I smile back and say, "None taken."

"I'm Dillon, I'm new to Magcon. I am nineteen years old, my birthday is March 26th and I was born in 1996. I like to dj and rap, I want to be a well known dj. I don't really read, but I love rap music it's the best." he says with a cheeky smile.

"I guess I'm last well I am Jacob, my birthday is November 11th, I was born in 1997. I like to sing, it was just a hobby of mine, but then it turned into a passion, and hopefully I can make a career out of it . I like Ed Sheeran, and Photograph is my favorite song too. I also like Fifth Harmony, and I dream that one day I will be able to go on tour with them. I like to read, but I rarely get the chance to do it." He says.

"My favorite Fifth Harmony song is Who Are you, what is yours?" I asked him.

"Mine is Reflection, but Who Are you is a good song too." He told me.

I kept talking to them learning more and more about them, but it was time for me to go. "It's time for me to go, but I had a good time." I tell them. "We had an amazing time with you too." said Sammy. "I'll walk you to your car." he says. "That's fine with me, let's go then. Later everyone." I yell as I walk out the door. Sammy and I walked in silence to my car, he kept a close to me. We got to my car and he said, "I really had a nice time with you, I hope we can hang out some time again." he says. "I had an amazing time too, I hope we can hang out more too." I tell him. I was gonna go into my car and he pulls me into a kiss, it was passionate in his side, but I was shocked. He pulled away, winked and left. I was left dumbfounded by the kiss, I got into my car and left. I kinda liked the kiss with Sammy but my heart solely belonged to Jacob he is the one that I want. Gosh I don't know if I will be able to go through with the plan, they are sweet, but some of them are just straight out annoying. Only time will tell if I will be able to go along with the plan or not.