Markiplier Lemon: Sexiplier~

Music: Timber
Artist: Ke$ha (I know you can't resist the image I put there >:3 plus the lemons are not the same day or time and don't mind the Teen Titans cartoon there. Enjoy. :) )
Me and Mark were laying in bed--watching TV then Mark sme he crawl next to me,"Hey sexy," he purred making me blush he slid his hand on my hips and rubbing it cause me to softly moan,"Mark s-stop," I whisper,"Shh, your enjoying this," he purred he kiss my neck and looking for my sweet spot,"mark.. "I moan,"Moaning my name again?" he lust and reached my T-shirt and pulled up showing my bra,"Nice tits you have~" he purred making me blush red, he pulled down my pants/skirt/jeans off reveling my panties,"Ek!" I tried to cover myself,"It's just you and me baby~" he pulled down his pant and his Markiplier shirt showing his abs,"Now I'm ready," he said he and kissed me roughly and passionly I wrapped my arms around his neck. He put his hand on my cheek, we were kissing few minutes, and let go trail of saliva from the bottom of our lips,"wow.. " I said getting air he chuckled and unclicked my bra causing it to fall I coverd my breasts,"Don't cover your beauty~" he lust and uncover my arms and pinned it on the bed sheets making my breasts bounces,"Dame you got some big tits," he purred and rub my right nipple making me moan softly,"Marky," I moan he chuckled and bit on it 'causing me to gasp,"Mark! " I moan.

Markiplier pov
"Mark!" she gasp I grin sexual and starting to suck her left tits and started rolling the other one she moan loudly I stopped and rub her panties there wet,"Well,he,someone is enjoying this~" I said she blushed I lowerd her panties, but she stopped me,"Wait Mark this is my first time doing this," she said(Felt that earthquake that was hundreds of readers dropping off there panties XD),"I'll take in slow ok?" she nodded I lowerd her panties this time non stop I rub her pussy she moaned lowly,"mark I want you...." she said softly, I chuckled softly and toke off my boxers she blushed and looked away,"Don't be shy~"I layed down next to her, she look back,"Suck it," I purred she nodded slowly.

Your pov
I crawled to his dick it was huge,and hard I lick the tip of his dick he groan softy.I put my mouth on his dick bobbing my head minutes past I knew he's getting close,"Uh, yeah just like THAT...!" he cum I coughed and wipped the pre-cum,"Good girl," he said he made me sit on his dick I criged in pain,"Slow down baby..." he purred.

Markiplier pov
I pinned her at the bed,"This will on hurt a bit," I whipped at her ear and thrust in she screamed and cried in pain. It only toke few minutes for the pain inside went away and she started moaning loudly,"Like that don't you? " I purred she moaned softly,"mark faster please," she pleased with pleasure,"Beg for it (Y/n),beg for it.. " I whisper at her ear,"Mark!~ Please!~" she moaned,"That's it," I purred I nibble on her neck she moaned louder I groan softly,"Dame,fan like you, your tight~!" I groan her tits bouncing up and down,"Mark I'm going to cum!~" she moaned,"I'm going to c-" I sigh we both climaxed I panted heavily she rest on the bed,"Better lay down~" I lust and rub her thighs and spread her legs apart and started rubbing her pussy,"Ah~ Mark~"I put in two fingers and thrusted,"Ma-h-rk~" she moan I felted rough skin so I rubbed it,"*Gasps* Mark!~~" she moaned crazy I chuckled softly I toke out my fingers and thrusted in my dick. I lifted both of her legs on my shoulders,"*Groans* For a fan your tight.." I groan she moan loudly. Minutes past and we both climaxed,"Love you baby," I panted,"I love you too Mark," she gave me a kiss on the cheek I smiled,"Your to beautiful to be a fan of mine's," I laugh quietly she giggled, I hugged her and planted a kiss on her cheek and sleept.

Bet you change your mind huh? Because of the images huhh?
Pease my little plushys! ~GoogleIRL101