Thank you

Markiplier pov

I was crying, crying a crying I thanked my fans after the video was done,"Mark? Are you ok?" I heard behind the door. I opened the door, (Y/n),"Yeah... I'm, I'm ok..." I looked down,"Mark, tell me what's wrong? I'm here.."

She lifted my chin,"It's just that I thought I'd never thought to make it far to 12 million subscribers.. And that..." I started sobbing,"Oh, Mark..." she hugged me. I let go,"I don't deserve the attention.." I looked the corner of my eyes. She pause,"Mark, you do. People love you, your the person who brighten there days," she said.

I looked again at my screen alot of people in the comments said there were crying. I smiled,"Now, let's go clean up those tears.." she softly smiled. Boy, I want to marry her but, I cant. Dark. He'll be insane as when I say it.

Darkiplier pov

I just want to marry her, so badly but, if I say it Mark will be angry and depressed at the same time,"Mabye, I need a plan..." I rubbed my chin. (Le chin if fabulous!)  I heard a knock on the door,"Dark, you ok?" Asked (Y/n). I opened the door,"I'm ok." I grinned my teeth.

Guys my profile is growing more and more. People are haha.. follow me in have over that 150+ yesterday it was 156 I don't know. But, now it's 164 followers I thought I was going to take a hard work, but now it dosen't matter about how many followers I have I just keep it on track. Love ya! 😘~ Catalina