Caught (XXX) +1 extra chapter

(Just to let Y'all know I'm putting a bit of a Gay scenes. I'M NOT! Not, offending the LGBT people, ok? I repeat myself again I'm not offending them, if ya don't trust me just look at the info I have on my account..)

Music: Hola Beba
Artist: Farruko
Language: Spanish

Markiplier pov

It was 6:30 P.M the kids are asleep in their bedroom, I laied on the master bedroom while Dark and (Y/n) are out for shopping. I got the blanket and covered myself, heading to a deep sleep. I started dream of me and (Y/n) having pleasure I groan; shuffling around,"Uhh, faster for daddy..." I mummbled. My dick, I slide down my right arm, threw my boxers. ('Cuz he never wears pants.. Duh...)

I felt my rock hard dick. I open my eyes and went to the bathroom, pulled down my boxers and started masterbating. I unbuttoned my lucky flannel for the heat was getting intents,"Ahh.. F-Fuck!.."

(I'm sining, 😶😶😶 dear God, help me...)

Sweat started to por on my forehead, taking heavily breaths. 'Her curves turn me on.. I need her.. no.. I want her.. The way she moans and calling out my name, is music to my ears....' I imagine that (Y/n) was bouncing up and down on my cock,"(Y/n)..." I groan. I felt myself getting clouse,"Fuck, fuck fu-ahh!" I climax on the floor and the wall as well.

Then I heard a voice,"... Mark where are you?!..." I gasped,"..shit!.." I grab a towel cleaning up the mess, pulling up my boxers and rush out off the bathroom. I sat on the chair near my computer, the door open reveling (Y/n),"Hi honey!" I smiled. She kissed my cheek,"Hi Mark.." She smiled,"What have you been doing while we were gone?" She asked. Should I tell her or lie?

"Umm.. I lost track when I was sleeping and I just got up..." I fack yawned,"Alright sleepy head.." She pet me head and headed to the bathroom, closing the door behind. I sighed in relief,"You know I've been wondering if..." Then, I started typing.

Your pov

I was washing my hand till I heard groans, I gotten curious 'What is he doing?' I listened in closer to the door,"Oh shit.. Fuck.. Uhh.." I blushed. I open the door, bursting in,"Mark!" "AHH! (Y/n) it's not what you think! I was just curious!!" He jumped and cover his screen. I rolled my eyes,"Mark, you do know I can give the real offer?..."

I smirked," Oh, you bad kitten..." He purred. He attacked me to the bed, kissing,"Mark..." I moan, I felt his lips forming in a smirk,"Oh.. your voice is music to my ears.." he lean to my ear lobe and started nibbling. His hands traveling to my breasts,"I'm going to tease you just like the way you teased me at Mathies house..." He toke off my jacket and shirt off.

Then, he pulled down my jeans and panties off, forcing me to wear a a cat suit (not a costume btw) He must've bought it from the adult XXX store,"Mark, are you serious?" I asked he nodded,"Yes.. Or do you want me to taunt you..." I shocked my head, he growled, grabing rope and tying my wrists together.

Markiplier pov (Woah! I can think dirty again. *screaming in the distance by your house*)

I grab rope and tied her wrists around, I got off of bed and went to get a little candle, once I got back Dark was teasing her with a dildo,"Dark please..." she whines,"Not a chance, princess.." He smirked, I sat next to her right side and slowly the wax was falling on her stomach. She moved her hips around pleasing.. I please is on her stomach wax dripping to her sensitive skin, I went to the closest look for handcuffs,"Ahh there you are.. Hey Dark can you do me a favor?"