Space + Don't laugh Challenge!

Markiplier pov

Markiplier pov

I loved this song it was an amazing song. Than (Y/n) surprised me,"Boo!" I fell on the ground what a coward I am now,"(Y/n) you scared me!" I laughed out. She giggled. I still forgot it's night, I toke (Y/n) outside and sat by, a near by bench,"Hey look Mark there's an 'M' in the sky," she pointed I looked up; chuckling,"I guess the galaxy is a fan too.." I smiled.

I saw Dark coming up and sat next to (Y/n)'s left,"Hey, Dark, " I greeted. Dark didn't replied,"Bro, you ok?" Dark nodded. I shrugged, I looked up at the stars there was a letters of 'M','D' and '(Y)',"Hey, guys our name is up there!" I pointed at mine,"Haha, well you look at that.." Dark pointed at his,"Ohh! Look at shouting star! Quick make a wish!" (Y/n)'s eyes twinkle.

I wished that....... (Nope!:3)

Google slept on the couch living room, shutting down to sleep mode. I had this dream I was in space,"Yes! Space, finally!" I celebrated. Then I saw a Markiplier planet. I sqweeked and pretend to swim.

DON'T LAUGH CHALLENGE!

We're playing Don't laugh challenge with Brian, Matt, Ryan, Dark and (Y/n). I'm trying to make (Y/n), I started sniffing her sides,"Did you put perfume?~" I lust. I heard her holding her laugh. Brian brought a bra,"The fuck man your using her bra!" Dark blushed. Brian laughed,"Look at me, look at my boobies.." She spit her soda at the left, we started laughing.

"Holy shit!" I cried. Now it was my turn, Brian still had the minion and then started to make weird noises,"..mark..merkk.... Meeh!.." there was a pause. Then he counties,"Meeh!! MEAH!"

'Ring Ring'

I passed! I cheered, "Congratulations, buddy.."I spit the soda.