CHAPTER TEN

A/N: Searching for gifs for this chapter really made me want to write a Zourry fic ;)

Warning: There's some smut ahead.

Happy AIMH anniversary!

HARRY / PAST

We pretended to hate the fact that we couldn't walk around in public like normal people but the truth was it gave us the perfect excuse to stay in bed all day. I lost all concept of time. Days were just a blur of flesh, bed sheets and fistfuls of Louis' flaxen hair. We had the curtains closed and guessed whether it was day or night. Most of the time we guessed wrong. I don't even remember eating, or if we did eat Louis got so distracted by sight of something in my mouth I hardly managed to get one bite-full before we were at it again.

"What day is it?" I asked.

"I don't know?"

"What time is it?"

"I don't know."

"Do you think it's morning?"

"Go check."

I tried to move but I was sore all over. "I can't. Everything hurts."

Louis groaned and covered his eyes with the crook of his arm. "Ugh, don't say that. You're turning me on again."

"That is so wrong on so many levels."

"Yet it feels so right," he rolled onto his side to face me and propped his head up on his hand.

"You are like stuck in a bad novel right now."

"I want to do terrible things to you, Harry."

"More terrible than what you did to me last night?"

"That was at 2pm."

"Arggg. I need to go outside and see birds and shit."

"I was going to make a pecker joke but I'm too tired."

I reached across his chest to grab my phone and it took all my willpower not to give him a hand job.

"It's 3am."

"There might be some owls out," he said optimistically.

Looking at our nightstand I noticed a manila envelope management sent over, still unopened, that was filled with the details about Louis' new "girlfriend."

"You should read this," I said. "So you're prepared."

"Why? Aren't all girls basically the same?"

"No!" I picked up the folder and handed it to him. "Your mission, should you choose to accept it, Agent Tomlinson..."

"Do I have a choice?" he grumbled. "Eleanor Calder... She sounds like a bloody school teacher!" He scanned the rest of the file. "...has one brother... Loves horseback riding, drawing and ballet." He yawned and tossed it back on the nightstand. "Being straight is exhausting."

I sat up and searched for my clothes, which were all neatly pressed inside the suitcase that I'd barely opened.

"Are you jealous?" he asked waggling his eyebrows.

"No," I laughed. I was annoyed that we had to go through with this very public lie, but it was the lying that bothered me. I'd had enough sex with Louis to know with absolute certainty that no woman could satisfy him.

"You're no fun," Louis said, eyeing my body appraisingly.

I bent over and tried to slip into my joggers before he could suck me back into bed where I would invariably lose another three days of my life. But I wasn't quick enough. Louis pounced on me from behind.