CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

A/N: It's the last chapter! (but there will be an epilogue)

I'm dedicating this chapter to @CrushingBarriers who has stuck with this story since the beginning and whose supportive comments encouraged me to keep going <3

And thanks to everyone who has been reading. This is my first fanfic and I'm so happy it found readers.

POV switches from Louis to Harry then back to Louis.

Disclaimer: EXPLICIT SEXUAL CONTENT (of course)

LOUIS

I felt Harry's arms tighten around me. I opened my eyes. If I squinted just right I could pretend that the hotel was our home and Harry was my boyfriend. I didn't know what we actually were. It was purgatory, a cruel reenactment of our time on the road only now we weren't hiding from the world we were hiding from each other.

I let my eyes fall closed again and he shook me awake. I glanced at him over my shoulder. "Hi."

"Hi."

It was six in the morning but the urge to look at him was stronger than the urge to sleep.

He leaned over me. I thought he was reaching for the water but he grabbed a condom.

"Can I?" he asked, tearing into the package.

I swallowed, my heart beating hard in anticipation. "Yeah."

It was too early and I was too sore but I couldn't help myself, he looked so beautiful in the soft morning light.

Lying on our side, he pressed inside me. I winced and breathed through my nose, bringing one of my knees up to my chest. He peeked at my face, noting my discomfort. He didn't stop but he was gentle.

I was cold and brought the blanket up over me. He pulled it back down. "I wanna see you." His hips sped up at the sight of himself moving in and out of me. "Do you like it?" His voice was unsteady.

I moaned. It hurt but it also felt good and I couldn't tell which sensation was stronger.

"You look so nice," he sighed, his hand squeezing my hip firmly so he could move even faster.

Harry's pillow talk definitely left something to be desired but literally anything he said gave me a hard-on. He could read the fucking phone book and that low drawl from those pouty lips could make me come instantly.

I grabbed my c0ck, desperate for some relief. Harry pinched the top of my hand.

"Ow!"

"I'll do that." He picked up my c0ck and began to stroke me in tandem with his own thrusts.

I came first with a grunt all over his hand and the sheets. This stirred something in Harry because he stopped being so gentle and got really rough, tangled up in his own messy desire for me. "Oh, Louis..." he cried as he came, hating me I imagined and hating himself for wanting me.

I got up after that but Harry needed more sleep. As I was getting dressed I noticed bite marks on my shoulders and arse and bruises everywhere. Christ. I threw on a pair of joggers, a t-shirt and hoodie and a pair of trainers. With my hood up I headed out to get us some breakfast and coffee.

On my way back, I got a call from Liam. I moved the coffee tray and bag of bagels over to one hand and answered my phone with the other. "What can I do for you this fine morning, Payno?"

"Don't you mean afternoon? You're in London."

"Right, afternoon, so it is, ha ha!"

"How does it feel to be back home?"