Chapter 4: mortal needs

When we appeared in his dark dwelling the mood changed, he tried to hold a dark air of authority but you could tell his curiosity was piqued by my powers and how they were over running his, he held me down "Never interfere with my magic again you hear me"

"I hear you but I can promise nothing" Were this confidence came from confused me and frustrated him and he growled angrily. I pushed him off me and walked towards the stairs that led up, I hadn't seen them earlier, he seized my hair and pulled me back to him crying "You infuriating woman I should kill you"

My scalp stung as he pulled my hair harder, he pressed his lips to my neck softly, kissing down to my shoulder blade, in-between each kiss I could feel his warm breath upon my neck and his body pressed against me, repeating the motion down the other side of my neck, he slid his hand over my body down toward the top of my trousers, sliding his fingers beneath the material between my legs, his breath became shallow as he felt how wet I was for him, he whispered breathlessly in my ear "We shouldn't give in to all the urges of these mortal bodies"

He however did not stop, his fingers traced my slick entrance, softly sliding over my lips, pushing his fingers in gently, he growled deeply as his passion continued to grow, his free hand held to right my right breast squeezing harshly, before clawing at the material ripping at my shoulders, pushing the top down to reveal the tops of my shoulders, he proceeded to kiss the fresh skin now free to his touch, his lips trailed over my shoulders, his fingers continued to push in and out probing for that perfect spot, when he found it I cried out leaning into him, he pulled his fingers out and turned me to him "Why are you not afraid of me?"

"Why does it matter?"

I pulled away, I grabbed his hand dragging him up, it was like I knew where I was going, as I pulled him in to the bedroom, he looked consumed with the same lust, the mortal body still longed for touch and desired to be pleasured.

I pulled him to me kissing him hungrily; locking upon his dark eyes made me shiver with delight and tremble in fear, it was a strange mix, didn't make me want to stop in fact the additional rush and adrenalin made me more vociferous in my passion, he seemed thrown by my taking charge and decided to correct that after peeling away my clothes, he pulled my arms above my head tying me to the bedpost, he removed his armor and then sat down looking at me "Once again my dear I have you right where I want you helpless and at my mercy be thankful this mortal body begs for your touch or my mercy might not be so enticing" he licked his lips.

He looked as though he was struggling to hold back these urges as his breathing became short and loud as he drew closer, he took his time teasing me making me whimper and groan with anticipation, his skin was soft and warmer than I expected, he slid his fingers over my cheeks before tickling them down my arms, sides and body, tickling down my legs and back up, my skin covered in goosebumps, I pulled at the rope groaning as he slid his tongue over my hard nipples, he sucked one gently while groping harshly at the other breast, then swapped the sensations, I was desperate to free of these bonds as my lust was consuming me I had to have him inside me now but he wouldn't allow it, he slid his fingers over my throbbing sex, I was dripping wet, he circled my clit gently, taking pleasure in watching my expressions of ecstasy and frustration, he increased the pressure as my juices flowed, he could hear how close I was as I moaned louder the more intense the pleasure got, he stopped enjoying my frustration.

He finally released me and I tore his clothes away with vigor, revealing a wonderfully toned physique, with a very impressive erection.

He pushed me on to the bed, climbing over me, pressing his throbbing cock to my entrance, he thrust in harshly and deep, I gasped as the sharp pain I had not been prepared for, it passed quickly despite him keeping up a forceful and swift pace, the feel of him thrusting so hard and fast brought back the orgasmic build up stopped earlier, I felt it building slowly until he became very animalistic in the throes of passion, I came hard and fast, crying out my delight, as the climax subsided I felt him drawing closer leading me to another smaller climax but no less gratifying, as I cried out a second time, I felt him loose the control he was holding on to, with a deep guttural moan, he released his warmth deep inside me, as his moans slowly subsided he dropped next to me breathing heavily "As amazing as this was we cannot be distracted again"

As he said this he pulled himself up dressing as quickly as possible, instructing me to do the same, leading me back downstairs, he sat me down with a that same blood magic book, the spells were to bring about diseases, death and destruction, as I looked over them I could hear him pacing behind me, I turned to face him, leaning upon the desk "What is it?"

"I feel strange, it's this stupid mortal half, I thought I could satisfy my lust but I want more"