Chapter 2

Boruto put his sister down as they all reached the training ground.

"If this is about another troublesome prank, I'm out." Shikadai crossed his arms.

"Yeah, me too. Because I have important business to care of." Inojin stated. Boruto snorted. "Like what? Taking care of flowers." He taunted.

Himawari looked at Inojin excitedly. "I love flowers!" She gushed and Inojin smirked at Boruto.

"Yeah...Yeah.. anyway, I have something interest '-tte basa." Boruto grinned. Sarada raised her eyebrow at him.

"Well, then?" She questioned.

"Then what?" Boruto looked at Sarada in Confusion. Chouchou rolled her eyes. " She means your idea, you idiot."

"Ah. I got it." He opened his backpack and look inside. He took out a scroll and set the backpack by his feet. He then passed it to Shikadai, who examined it.

"What's that?" Inojin asked Shikadai, intrigued.

"I don't know but it won't open."

"So, you asked to come here to see some scroll, which is jammed." Sarada sweatdropped.

Boruto scratched his neck, nervously and smiled a sheepish smile."yeah."

"Oooh.. I wanna see too!.." Himawari reached for the scroll and took it out of Shikadai's hands. Boruto tried to stop her but she didn't listened. She saw a red mark on it and touched it.
As soon as the her finger touched the mark, it started to glow. Himawari Panicked and screamed. Others alerted by her scream, shouted her name and reached out to her. Then everything went black.