Chapter 4

All the attention from the room turned to the new comers.

The Yamanaka clan head bowed his head in apology, "I'm extremely sorry, Hokage-sama. These two children somehow appeared in the T&I building, claiming to see you right away. As a precaution, we tagged along too.."

Sarutobi stared at the children and mused mentally, 'No doubt, there grandchildren....'

"It's quite alright, Inoichi," as he said that Inojin's eyes widened and he stared at the clan head with a strange warmth in his teal eyes.

"I know them." Sarutobi waved them off.

"You do?" "He does?" Inoichi asked at the same time as Shikadai, who looked at Boruto with a alarming expression.

Sarada let out a tired sign and replied, "He does."

Shikadai looked like he would have face palm if wasn't too lazy, "You do know that it might disrupt the timeline?"

Boruto looked at Shikadai and asked in panicked tone, "really!?" This time however, Shikadai did face palmed.

"Maa..maa...Calm down. we'll figure out to send you guys back..." Kakashi almost felt bad for Boruto's mother. Poor woman must've been through a lot while raising him.

"Can somebody please explain what exactly is happening? And why are we seeing the your dead granpas?" The time travelers turned to chouchou and signed.

"Since you already know about us. I think we should introduce ourselves." Suggested Inojin and the rest nodded.

"I think that would be nice, " Sarutobi nodded.

"I'm Uzumaki Boruto and this my sister Uzumaki Himawari." Boruto grumbled and Himawari waved cutely.

"Uchiha Sarada." Sarada pushed her glasses. Inojin and Shikaku looked at the girl in surprise.

"Nara Shikadai." Shikadai said in bored tone.

"Nara? How come I didn't see you around." Shikaku narrowed his eyes as the boy merely shrugged carelessly.

"Akimichi Chouchou. Though, I really don't know my birth parents." The kids signed at Chouchou's denial.

"She have daddy issues too." Sarada mouthed to the Hokage.

"Yamanaka Inojin. We have travel from 16 years in future."

"F-future?" The kids nodded at the gaping Yamanaka.

Shikaku chuckled, "So, I'm guessing that you're my grandson?" Shikadai flashed him a witty smirk.

"Can I hug you?" Inojin blurted to Inoichi, who gave a hesitated nod.

Inojin wasted no time throwing himself in his grandfather's arms.

"Awee.... Jin-kun, that's so kawaii..." Squealed Himawari as Inojin blushed.

Boruto glared at Inojin, "There's nothing kawaii about him." He growled.

"Actually, it is kinda cute." Admitted Sarada.

"I can be a tons of cuter than him 'attebasa!"

"Boruto, you're jealous." Chouchou pointed out.

"I'm not!" He defended.

People present in the Hokage office were amused with the little Time travelers.