Chapter 5

Sarotobi cleared his throat, causing the attention to turn to him.

"This, whole time traveling thing shouldn't leave this room. All the jounins should go to their respective teams. Kotetsu, Izumo, go collect Team Gai." He ordered.

With a flick of his wrist, they disappeared in a dramatic 'poof'. Now the only occupants in the room was Shikaku, Inoichi, Hokage and Little time travelers themselves.

Himawari tug on the Hokage's robe, "I want mommy." She looked up at him with a sad pout.

"I'm sorry, Himawari-chan. But your mommy, whoever is she, would be most likely the age of your daddy. I don't think she would be able to take care of you. Team Gai is very good. They would take care of you all, till we find that scroll, alright?" He gently patted her head.

As the time travelers heard the name name Gai, They sweatdropped. Well all of them except Himawari, who was beaming at the thought of meeting her uncle.

Just then there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." The door opened and team Gai entered.

Inojin and Boruto cringed simultaneously at two Identical Ninjas.

"Yosh! Hokage-sama, What can we do for you on such a youthful day!" Gai grinned.

Sarutobi motioned at children, "Your mission is to babysit these children."

Suddenly there were Sniffles heard in the room. Neji found his torso wrapped in tiny arms. He looked around the room in surprise. Then knelt down patting the crying girl's back, but panicked as she started to cry harder. Her face was now hidden in his shoulder but he could spot the blue hair which were awfully familiar to his cousin.

He pushed the crying girl, harshly but she didn't let go.

"Don't push her like that!" Snarled Boruto. No one, I mean no one hurt his sister and get away with it.

Neji scowled, "I see, your mother haven't taught you any manners."

"Oi! Don't bring my mom into this, you girly boy, 'attebasa!" Boruto stomped over Neji and pulled on Himawari's shoulder gently. The girl quickly hugged her brother and sobbed into his arms.

"Shhhh.... It's alright, Hima-chan. I promise I'll take you back home. Stop crying. This girly boy don't deserve your tears." He rocked back and forth, calming her down.

"Hey you! Just because you're precious to her, doesn't mean that you can hurt her!" Inojin sneered at him and Shikadai glared with Sarada and Chouchou.

Hurt them? Fine. Hurt their little Himawari? There's a hell to pay.

Sarotobi along with Shikaku and Inoichi watched the commotion with surprise.

Sarada turned to Sarutobi, "With all due respect, Sir. There's no way we're going with him!" She pointed at the Hyuuga.

Tenten and Lee looked dumfounded at their teammates.

"No," Himawari rubbed her eyes and turned to fuming Hyuuga, "I'm sorry, Uncle Neji. I didn't mean to annoy you. I just saw you and tears came."

"Uncle?" Neji managed to let out.

Sarutobi's eyes widened in realization of the mysterious mother of the two children.

"I suppose, I owe you explanation. Please listen carefully, This is a S-rank secret." Team Gai looked at the Hokage with an alarming eyes, "These Children here," He motioned at the Time travelers, "Are from Future."

Neji stared at Himawari, wearily. Causing her to shift uncomfortably in his brother's hug. Boruto felt Himawari shift and Gave Neji a stinky eye.

"You're Hinata-sama's daughter?" He asked. Himawari flinched at venom dripping in his voice.

He 'tsked', "Then it's your destiny to fail." Himawari looked down with Hurt evident in her expression.

Sarada bristled then looked at Neji, "Neji-san, Did you know that Humans are deuterostomes? Which means that when they develop the womb, the Anus forms before any openings. Which basically means that at one point You were an asshole," She gave him a sickly, sweet smile, "I see, You still haven't passed that stage."

Shikaku coughed, hiding his laugh at the young Uchiha. Shikadai was smirking. Hokage looked conflicted to whether laugh at the insult or admire the young girl's smartness.

Inoichi shook his head in amusement. Neji was fuming and the rest just looked more confused.

"Leave it to our smart girl to insult anyone in most offensive way." Shikadai muttered under his breath with a lazy smirk.

Boruto didn't understand a word she said but seeing his Uncle's seething expression he couldn't help but let a satisfactory snort.

Inoichi coughed, gaining the Hokage's attention, "They can Stay with me, Hokage-sama." He turned to the time travelers, "If that's alright with you guys?"

Inojin brightened, "we would love to!"

Sarada and Shikadai shrugged. Himawari looked at Neji with a sad look but nodded. Chouchou looked fine with it.

"Anywhere but With that girly boy is fine, 'ttebasa!" Boruto chimed.