Chapter 1

Chapter 1: Goodbye

"I guess people that are meant to be will always find their way in the end. Niall and I didn't find eachother." I say to myself as I walk away to mean my fiancé.
My fiancé.
Hannah Styles.... I like it.

Hannah's POV

"Babe, tonight is my last night before the world tour. I hope you won't miss me to much!" Harry says as he brings me into his chest making me giggle.

"I think I can manage. I am a big girl after all!" I say flipping my hair, looking into those emerald eyes and melting.
"Alright everyone. My fiancé and I are leaving. Thank you all for the help!" Harry shouts to the group of people from the stairs. All of the guys wave us goodbye and Niall looks at me, making me shiver. His eyes feel so cold, feel so nothing.
I wave goodbye and take Harry's hand in mine as we walk to the car, him starting the engine and pulling away.
The car is filled with music of Little Mix and you get the often One Direction songs. I look down at my ring for the 100th time, taking in the fact that I am going to be married to the man I adore. The man I want.
The man I want.

"Well, I am tired. I am ready to go to bed baby. You ready?" Harry asks as I pull his huge jacket over my body, covering me to my mid thigh.
"Yeah. It's been such a long day, I am ready to go to bed. You got everything packed?" I turn to see my dad fiancé looking down at the 3 bags full of clothes.
"I am going to take that as a yes..." I say walking over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, him pulling me into his chest.
"Yeah. I am not ready for tomorrow. I have to drive away from you for 6 months. I don't know what I am going to do!" I look up to him, eyes and hands on my face. His gaze takes me into a trance.
"Harry... You'll be fine. We can skype, text, call as much as you can. Me being a collage student I will have nothing but time on my hands" I say walking him over to the bed and laying next to him.
"Hey babe, what are you going to study in collage?" He asks, pulling the covers over the both of us.
"I am going to study Theatre arts at Bakersfield." I say cuddling into his neck. He wraps his arms around me, making me smile in safety.
"Night Harry!" I say falling fast asleep.
Harry does reply because he is already asleep. That little turd.

(Morning)

I wake up to the sun shining and Harry already awake. I see him walking out of the bathroom door with a towel wrapped around his waist, wet hair, looking like a sexy God.
"Hey Hannah. How was your sleep?" He walks over to me, kissing my lips before walking to his dresser to get clothes.
"It was fine. But I woke up to an empty bed! You turd!" I walk over to him and seat his arm, walking out of the door, but he grabs my arm, pulling me back, pinning me up against the wall, hair is still damp.
"You know, we have quite some time before I leave. We can have some fun!" I feel his hands slide down my stomach, getting closer to my center. I grab his hand and move it to my shoulder, but he moves it back down.
We keep playing this game until he snaps, crashing his lips into mine, making me jump.
His soft lips and soft moans make me go crazy. I can't take it anymore. I slide my Pants down and....

"Babe?" I hear. I open my eyes to see Harry over me, seeing his hair is wet.
"Harry?" I ask sitting up.
"Hey. I got about an hour before I have to leave. Get up" he walks over to his dresser and gets clothes.
"When did you wake up babe?" I ask rubbing my eyes and stretching.
"Around 5. I needed to make sure I did my hair before I packed all my hair products" I giggle from his hair obsession.
"Hey" I walk over wrapping my arms around his waist, him holding my hands.
"I love you." I hear him chuckle.
"I mean, I would only hope you do!" He turns himself around and facing me, moving hair from my face with his gentle touch.
"I love you too baby girl. With all of my heart" he kisses my cheek, but continuous to pack.
"I am going to make breakfast. You want anything special?" I ask pulling my hair into a pony tail.
"How about waffles?" He asks, I nod walking to the kitchen to get started.

"YOU ARE GOING TO EAT EVERYTHING!" I should as Hardy shoves his face with his 3rd waffle.
"Hey, let a man eat as much as he wants!" He says with a mouth full of food, making me laugh so hard.
"I got 30 minutes. Anything special you want to do?" I nod my head, him turning to me with full attention.
"You get to do something so fun" I say, swiping my finger on his chest.
"Oh yeah. What's that?" He grabs my hand and looks at me with lust.
"You get to clean the dishes!" I run up the stairs and I hear him groan, but the water turns on and I know he is doing them. I smile as I start to get ready for the day.

"Do you have to go?" I say to Harry as the guys are saying goodbye to their girlfriends.
"If I could be here with you, believe me, I would" he kisses my forehead, making my heart swell. He isn't even gone yet and I am already missing him.
"I love you fiancé." He says as he grabs my hand, kissing my lips, taking his tongue and going over my lip, making me crazy.
"You know that drives me wild, don't start anything you can't stop Harry" I say and his eyes turn from sympathetic to lust within mili-seconds.
"I love you" I say and give him one last kiss before he turns away to walk o to the bus.

The other guys hug me, saying there goodbyes, but Niall totally ditched me.
"Hey Niall" I say before he walks onto the bus.
"Oh Hannah. Hey" he says very softly.
"I um, wanted to say bye" things are still pretty awkward between us since his long confession about his future with him and I.
"Oh, bye Hannah" he doesn't make eye contact with me and walks onto the bus, leaving me with a sad feeling.
The bus pulls away and I am left with the girls and me.
"So, ice cream and sad movies?" Petrie suggests, all of us nodding.

I miss him. But I'm not sure which him.

(IM BACK! Hey y'all. So I'm back! It's been so long since I have written and I have missed it! So this is the 1st chapter of my new Don't Be Upset 2! I hope you love it! PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE! You can never do to much of those 3 things for me!! I love you and hope you love this new book coming out!)
Cassidy
1250 words