Chapter 2

Harry's POV

"Harry... Get up lad. We got rehearsal" I hear Liam say as he slaps me in the arm.  After I get dressed and ready for the day, I walk outside to the breakfast table and see no muffins.

"Hey who ate the last muffin?" I yell out the the boys.

"There were a big pile of muffins there just a second ago!" Zayn calls out. I turn to Niall who has 4 muffins on his plate. I reach over to grab one but he slaps my hand, making me jerk away.

"These are mine. You know I don't share what's mine!" Niall says as he shoves a hand full of muffin in his mouth.

"Fine then. I'll just eat the cereal" I walk towards the bowls, get the nasty cereal but eat anyways. I'm starving and I'd eat brick if I had to.

"Alright boys. Who's phone is going off?" Liam asks, looking towards the table and seeing my phone charging. I didn't even notice it ringing!

"Mine!" I walk over seeing that Hannah was calling me. I smile and answer my fiancé.

"Hello beautiful!" I speak, hearing her giggle.

"Hey babe. How's everything going?" She asks with a smile on her face. I can tell when she's smiling when she talks. It's a weird thing but a cute thing she does.

"Everything is going great. All the boys are great, I'm great but lonely"

"Well you can have me in about 6 months. Can't wait until you can come home and we can have some fun of our own..."

"Hannah Jo! Don't you tease me or I'll come right back" she giggles. I turn to the boys and they all are pretend throwing up. I laugh as they all rush towards me whispering of they could talk to her.

"Hey Hannah, the guys want to talk to you, you got time?"

"Yeah!! Let me talk to my guys" I hand the phone to Louis first and he runs off while talking to her about his dream. You can never not be entertained when you talk to Louis.

"So what is today going to look like?" I ask Liam as he goes on telling me the schedule.

"Well first we have dance rehearsal, then we have lunch. After lunch we go into sound check, then we eat dinner, then onto the stage we go!" I nod, looking over to Niall as he stares at his phone. Not moving anything, just staring.

"Hey Niall what you lookin at?" I ask. He jerks up turning the phone off, looking as his muffin plate.

"Nothing that matters. Just some pictures. We should get going" he walks the plate into the bus and walks out with an angry face on. I look for Louis and see my phone is now with Zayn.

"Zayn, we got to go. Let me have the phone" I say walking towards him, him saying his goodbye to Hannah.

"Hey babe. We have rehearsal so I got to go."

"Okay. You have a great time, I love you" the words she says make my stomach turn and I smile.

"I love you too. Don't miss me too much. I'll call you when I can" she ends the call as I put my phone in my back pocket and run off. Man I love her.

Hannah's POV

As I lay on my bed in my house, I stare at the wall and think about Harry. Our short conversation made me sad and happy at the same time. Happy cause I got to talk to him, but sad cause only for a short time. Louis was telling me his weird dream about how he rode this dinosaur and he skated a dragon in 1 night.

As I lay on my bed in my house, I recognize how I need to loose some weight! I put my work out clothes on and head out for a run. It clears my head from anything and everything. The run goes by way to fast when I end up back at my house with no breath and finished a 2 mile run. I go back upstairs and start the shower, waiting.