Chapter 3

Hannah's POV

"No way! That is totally fake!" Peyton says as she runs her hands through mine and Izzy's hair.
"Hate to break it to you, but our hair is natural!" I say as her face stays in shock.
"But it's so healthy and long and Izzy! She has the blondest hair I've every seen! And you Hann, your hair is unbelievably long and not greasy at all, tell me what you use!" I laugh along with Izzy.
"Shampoo and conditioner is key Peyton" we all laugh from the joke.
"Okay Izzy, it's time for bed, we will talk about you not staying over at your friends tomorrow."  She looks up to me with shy, embarrassed eyes as she walks out to her room.

"And they lived happily ever after, the end" I finish reading one of Izzy's fairytale books as she falls into a deep sleep. I stand up and walk to the door then I hear a little question.
"Hannah, can I ask you a question?" Izzy asks as she sits up. I walk back and see she has a small tear in her eye.
"What's up babe?"
"Well, I know that Niall and you have been going through some things and I was just wondering, when can he come back? I want to ply with him again" I reach over and grab her hand, feeling the confusion from her.
"Izz, Niall is on tour now, he won't be back until November! But the second he comes back, I'll tell him to come back, okay?"
She nods along, laying back down, facing away. I turn the light off and close the door, walking back to my room with Peyton on the bed, staring up at the pictures on my wall.
"Who's that?" She point to a picture of Kelly and I.
"That's my friend Kelly. Well, not friend, she's my biological sister." Peyton stands up to get a better look at her.
"You two look so much alike!" Her saying that reminds me on that night.
"Yeah..." I see how much we do look alike in this picture. Even though she was crazy, I do miss how much fun we had.
"When can I meet her?" She turns to me, I feel the awkwardness in the air.
"You planning on going to heaven anytime soon?" I laugh through the weird words. I hear Peyton gasp as she covers her mouth.
"Hannah, I am so sorry..." I cut her off.
"It's no big deal. She was a fake friend and she went crazy. I'm fine, really!" I really am, Kelly was never a true friend. She was just there to make me feel pain.
"Well, hannah tell me about this whole Niall thing and Harry thing." She jumps from the bed and lands on her stomach, ready to listen.
"Well, Niall has been my best friend since 7th grade. I never though of him as a boyfriend until this year. He never really came to me as a boy I would date. Harry has always been an attraction for me. Those eyes are to melt for. But Niall has that same quality. Niall and I have a connection that I can't make out." I begin looking through the pictures on the wall, one of them is of me and Niall at the mall, him holding my waist as we both pose in front of the mirror.
The one right next to it is of Niall and the guys with me in the middle.
The one underneath that one is of me and Harry, just a selfie from forever ago it feels like.
I miss those days, were no boy mattered to me and I was happy.
"I see how you have a lot more pictures with Niall than Harry..." Peyton says as she walks around the room. I didn't even notice she got up.
"Yeah, as I said before, he was my best friend." I get up to walk where she is.
"Yeah but, there are more pictures of Niall touching you than Harry. Harry has..." She counts how many I have of Harry.
"4 pictures. Niall has.... 15." I go into shock, really taking in how many pictures of Niall I have!
"How many pictures to I have total?" She brings counting again.
"You have 20. You need more pictures of Izzy up here, and you and me!" She jumps at that sentence.
"Peyton we don't have any pictures! We just met tonight!" We laugh, her getting the camera sitting on the shelf, dragging me into the bathroom.
"Pose!" She clicks the camera as we mess with the camera.
"Okay, let's go plug this in, and in the morning we can make pancakes and find a frame!" We laugh as we walk to the bed, getting into the covers.
"So Peyton, what's your deepest darkest secret?" We both laugh, but she stops suddenly.
"I have a boyfriend who's cheating on me" I sit up from the sudden confession.
"It's fine. He knows it's wrong, but I'm scared to tell him off" she sits up as I feel my blood boil.
"Why?!" I shout.
"Cause Hannah, he's abusive" she lays back down, I can hear the tears build up. I take sympathy on her, running her back and arm.
"It's just scary to think of what he'll do if I tell him off!" I hear her voice crack.
"You know, I once had a boyfriend exactly like that." She rolls over to see me, eyebrows in confusion.
"Yeah. His name is Carson. We dated then he cheated on me, I decided to tell him off and he hit me, a couple of times. Then I though that was the end of it, but no. He came into my home and abused me, prom night got in a fight with Harry, he keeps on coming back into my life and I finally feel free since the cops took him away. To be honest, I have troubles at night sleeping cause it scares me to see him in my dreams." She sits back up, hugging my arm.
"Hannah, I need to tell someone about him" I turn to her.
"What's his name?" She looks to me.
"His name is Ethan." She pulls her phone out and shows me a picture of him.
"Hey I know him!" It was the Ethan I took around school and kissed! I haven't talked to him since!
"How?!"
"He came to my school and I gave him a tour, we kissed on that tour. I haven't talked to him since!" She starts laughing.
"That's funny! Small world huh?" I nod.
"Peyton, you should tell someone about him. Call the police, they will help" she shakes her head.
"I've tried. Unless they actually have proof that he hits, like on camera, they can't do anything about it."
"That's crap. You can stay here as long as you want. Don't feel rushed" she smiles, laying back down.
"Goodnight Hannah" I feel her grab my hand under the blanket.
"Night Peyton" I shut my eyes into a good night rest.

Peyton and Ethan. Huh. Never thought of Ethan to be abusive...

"Hannah wake up" I hear Peyton scream, I wake up to see Ethan on top of her in my room. He begins to punch her and she's trying to get up, but physically can't. I being to scream and try to jump onto him but I can't move.
He looks up to me, smirk in his face making me shiver. He stands up and brings his hand up and....

"Peyton!" I call out sitting up fast, realizing it was just a dream.
"Hannah, what's wrong!" Peyton asks as I wipe sweat from my face.
"Having troubles sleeping?" She asks, I nod.
"Me too. You want some music? Water? Let's get some water on you, you're burning up" I walk with her to the bathroom as she wipes the cool water on my head.
"Feel better?" I nod as I stand to get water from downstairs. She comes with me, I check the time and see its 8 in the morning, I begin to fix up some pancakes and get over the crazy dream.
I can't believe I had a dream about Ethan. Peyton better be careful.

(HIYA!! So, this chapter sucks, but it is gonna be better, I promise!! We are gonna have a great time with this book! Anyways, Question Time!
What's your favorite breakfast food?
Mine is pancakes with chocolate chips!
Alrighty then, bye!
1421 words
CASS)