Chapter 7

Hannahs POV

I woke up in the hospital room since I came back to make sure nobody got killed, aka Harry killing Niall. 

"Morning beautiful!" I turn to see Harry holding a cup of coffee, a smile growing on me.

"Hey handsome. How was your night?" I ask as he takes the empty seat next to me.

"It was alright. I left after the whole Niall thing and when I realized how stupid it all was I came back but you were asleep by the time I got back. Anyway, I got you some coffee. How was your night?" he asks as he hands the cup.

"It was fine. I think I am going to head back to my house to check in with Izzy. I left her a couple of calls last night but oh well. She is a big girl and Peyton was with her. Anyway, could you possibly drive me back home?" He nods as he stands, taking my hand in his as we walk to the car.

The car ride was filled with silence, but it wasn't awkward. I love Harry so much, but Niall and his words. I need to read that journal. I left it at the hospital so Ill just go back later.

"Izzy?" I call out as Harry and I enter.

"Hannah!" she yells as she runs into my arms.

"Hi beautiful! How was your night with Peyton?" she smiles and nods, but as I see Peyton walk down with writing all over her face, I can see why she didn't answer.

"Hey P. So, how was your sleep?"

"Hi wifey. It was fine. Izzy and I watched a movie, not even going to tell you what movie cause I fell asleep before it even started." Izzy and I both laugh.

"How was your night? How is Niall?" Peyton asked, not even acknowledging Harry beside me.

"I think he is fine. He was drinking to much. Umm P, notice anyone here?" She pours her cereal and doesn't even look up.

"Yeah you and Izzy. No one else is here" She answers, Harry just crosses his arms, he got stronger in his arms. Dang.

"Hi let me introduce myself. I am Harry Styles, the fiancé to Hannah Smith nice to meet you" Peyton drops he cereal, slowly looking up to Harry with wide eyes.

"Harry!" She runs towards his, bringing him into a huge embrace while examining him.

"He has good arms, nice torso, clean teeth, perfect hair..." she turns to me. "Okay, he's perfect, are you sure you wanna marry him? Maybe I should keep him for save keeping.." I grab Harry's arm and pull him into me.

"Sorry P. He is all mine, forever and always!" she rolls her eyes as she giggles to herself.

"Go grab some clothes baby. Ill be down here" I nod as I run upstairs to find my ripped jeans with a old high school t-shirt. I put on some makeup since mine was basically off. I put my hair into a messy bun and went back downstairs.

"And thats how you cook bacon properly" Harry says as Peyton nods in agreement.

"What were y'all talking about while I was gone?" I laugh as Harry just stares at me.

"What?" I say to him as he walks towards me.

"I just haven't seen you in so long and, gosh. You look so beautiful!" I look up to him with a smile as he picks my chin up to kiss me. Man I missed my man.

"Okay that was so cute!" Peyton comes and hugs him and I. 

"Hey P, why don't you call Liam?" Her eyes widen as she backs away from us.

"Why? I don't wanna go home and have him see my apartment!" I shake my head.

"You can have him here. Just call him!" I say as I pick up my wallet and purse. "We need to leave, so this is all you man! Call me if you need me. Come on Izzy!" she grabs my hand as we walk out.