Shopping

Christina's Pov
OMG!!! She actually walked with me to go shopping!!! 

What she doesn't know is that I know she likes Four and Four likes her!!!!!!! But I mean doesn't everyone know by now except for them?

I talked to Zeke about it and we have a plan😱😱.

The thing I have to do is make Tris look hot!!!👠 and since she doesn't know how to play, I can take advantage of that........

Tris's Pov
We went to about 15 stores and in every store, Chris kept buying slutty clothes, that's not for me right!?!?!?!?!?!?

When she walked towards the lingerie store, I know she crossed the line.

"No, Chris, I don't want to go in there!!!!!!!!"

"If you don't go in there, I guess I just have to pick it myself!!!" She said.

And with that being said, I literally ran into the store, picking the ones that are not that slutty.

Who knew she could have been so manipulative?

I guess one of my biggest fears is Christina picking out lingerie for me. 7 fears now!

Christina comes back with a handful of bras and panties and shoves me into the dressing room.

"Chris! Seriously!"

I guess I have no choice but to at least try one on. I picked a random one and put it on. I walked out and all the girls in the store clapped for me!!! For me!!

I guess that they also match some of the clothes we bought before...

I let Chris buy them and we left the store and went to the dorms to get ready.

What a horrible experience! Never again!

But I wonder how the game is gonna go...

A/N- vote and comment any ideas!!!