Its time, its time, its time

Uriah's Pov (I know you guys like him!!)
A/N- thank you for reading my story I didn't think anyone would read it?!!!!!!!!!😉 As you know the italics are in the persons mind.️ anyway back to the story.......
Come on people, let's go back to the game!!!

"My house so I go first!!,Zeke said.
Poop

Zeke's Pov
I look around the room for my victim!!! My eyes land on Tris.

"Tris, truth or dare"

"I choose dare!!" Tris said

Hmmmm what to do?

"I dare you to go up to Max, kick him in the "spot", and stick your finger up his nose, hard!"

Everyone starts to laugh and/or snicker

"Fine", said tris

"Witness!!", said Four and Uriah

This is gonna be awesome!

Tris's Pov
I can't believe I'm gonna do this, what if I get in trouble??

We start walking to Max's office

Oh my god

Uriah's Pov
Me and four hide in the doorway of Max's office just in case we need to run and I take out my phone. This is gonna be so funny!!

Tris's Pov
I walk in and I go up to Max."Hey Max" I kick him in the "spot"

"Owwwww tris, you're gonna get it!!!!!," said Max.

And with that being said....... I go behind him and stick my finger up his nose!!!! Blood comes out. Oops?

I run with Uriah and four back to Zeke's

Fours Pov
We see tris do her dare and it was so funny!! Good thing Uriah recorded it!! Uriah shows the gang and they are all rolling or punching the floor laughing.

" Karma's a bitch, Zeke", said tris.

He actually looked scared!

"Zeke, truth or dare?

" uhhhhhhh truth? No dare? Truth? Yea truth," said zeke.

" okay, who do you like?"

"Bunnaaaa," said zeke.

"What did you say Zeke?" Said tris.😏

"I said, I like Shauna!," Zeke yelled.

Shauna blushes and I think they would make a good couple.

Lynn, truth or dare?"Zeke said.

Dare!! Hit me with your best shot! Lynn said

"I dare you to smell everyone's feet and then you have to lick and then kiss it,"Zeke said.

I gotta say, that's a really disgusting dare, considering she has to do that with uriahs and Zeke's feet.

"Umm I am totally not doing that!! Your feet are disgusting!" Said Lynn and she takes off her jacket.
(A/N: I forgot to tell you the people that are here. It is: Shauna, Zeke, Lynn, Peter, four, tris, Uriah,Marlene, Christina, and will.)
"Truth or dare, Christina?" Said Lynn.

"Dare!!" Said Christina.

Lynn has a creepy smile on her face, I like where this is going!

" I dare you to go to one store in the pit, that I get to pick, take about ten items and break/rip them in front of the manager!" Said Lynn.

"What???? Noooo way!!! I love every store and they are gonna ban me!" Said Christina and she takes off her shirt and that leaves her with her tank top.

"Marlene, truth or dare?" Said Chris.

"Dare cause I'm awesome!" Said Marlene.

" I dare you to go to everyone in the pit and slap everyone on the face!"said Christina.

Marlene looks scared and like she's thinking about it

"Fine!" Said Marlene.

"Witness!!" Everyone screams!!

And with that we go to the pit and I remember what today is and I see someone I never want to see...

A/N: vote and comment please!!😊