Saving Four?

Tris's Pov
We went to the housing office and asked for the apartment numbers.

We decided to work in pairs but since Four wasn't here, we had a group of three.

I was working with Lynn and we had apartment: 45,937,619, and 122.

We are walking at the last apartment, 122.

We get there and we find that it is locked, suspicious!

Lynn uses a pick to unlock the door and she takes about 3 minutes.

We sneak in there and see Tobias on the floor passed out and shirt off with bruises and belt marks!

I hear some rustling. That's probably just the dauntless.

And that's when my whole world turns black....

Peters Pov
I am working with Zeke and Shauna and we finished looking at all our apartment.

You can't believe what we saw in one of the apartment! There was dirty underwear everywhere!!

We went to the pit to meet up with the gang and see if we found the apartment.

When we get there, we see Christina and will, Uriah and Marlene, and tr.... Where is Tris and Lynn?

"Have any of you guys see tris or Lynn?" I say.

I kinda like Lynn. Please don't let anything happen to her... And tris.

"No I haven't. Have any of you guys see them?" Asks Marlene.

I hear no's and nope's.

"Where would they be?" Asks Zeke.

"Well, none of us found anything in the apartments that we looked in. They are gone and so is four.................. Are you guys getting what I'm saying????" Says will.

"Ummmmmmmmmm, oh! They must be in one of the apartments that they looked at!" I say.

"Let's go look for them but stick together because who knows what's gonna happen?" Said Uriah.

Finally he said something smart!!

"Alright guys, let's go!" Said Shauna.

Lynn's Pov
*back at the apartment*
Tris just stands there, looking into space.

I suddenly feel a cloth over my face and I wriggle for a second until I black out....⚫️⚫️⚫️⚫️

I wake up tied up to a chair with tris next to me.

And next to tris is......FOUR!

Who is the person who tied us up?

"Hello!" Says some weird stranger.

"Who are you?" I say.

"He's four's dad, Marcus." Says tris.

At least she woke up.

"Why did you take them? This is between me and you!" Says Four.

Yay!! He woke up!!

"I wanted some more people to have fun with!!" Says the so called Marcus.

"What exactly are you doing?" I say.

"You'll see!😏" says Marcus.

"Since you have so many questions, how about you go first?" Says Marcus.

I don't have a choice, don't I?

"Let's go!"Says Marcus.

He took me to the other room and untied me and then ties me to the wall but makes me take off my shirt first.

He does something and then I feel it!

He just whipped me with a belt and it really hurts!!! Lynn, don't show fear!

He whips me again and again till I lost count and I screamed and thrashed and cried.

"I had enough fun with you, let's move on to the other girl!" Says Marcus.

Tris

He picks me up and ties me back to the chair in the room tris and four are in.

Marcus then takes Tris

"No don't take her please!!! I'll do anything!" Said Four

Cliche much?

"Ahh so you like her, don't you?" Says Marcus.

Four nods his head

"Then I guess I'll just hit her harder than I was going to!" Says Marcus.

Great job four!

Tris's Pov
He untied me and takes me to a room and makes me take my dress off. He ties me to the wall and there is silence for a moment. Then he whips me with a belt really hard and I scream! He keeps doing it and after about 150 whips he takes me to a bedroom.

Huh?

Warning-sexual content!! Wait till you see another bold that says sexual content over.

He throws me on the bed and ties my hands, feet, and neck to the bed.

I don't like where this going!

He starts kissing me on the mouth and his lips, ughh!

I start screaming but he says

"No one can here you! Soundproof walls!" Says Marcus

Fu*k you walls!

He starts to unclasp my bra and touch me in "places".

He is kissing my neck and trying to give me a hickey. When he finally gets it, he lets me go.

Sexual content over

I put on my clothes and he ties me back up on the chair.

And that's when my friends come!

A/N- vote and comment please
Thanks!! I just want to appreciate everyone who reads this story, it means a lot!